Increased Area of Effect

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2018, 11:45:12 AM
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Wow... 15%? I thought it was a typo or something, but now this support is really 15% increased radius. So, then I thought, "Well, I'm sure it's so low because it has a newly reduced mana cost..." Nope, still +50% cost.

I think I'll pass on trying this in its new state. Whenever I do find a Conc Effect for Shock Nova, I don't see such a huge cost worth it to negate the reduction to area. Aw man, takes me back to the 0.9.2 Axe Witch I had with +area cleave... she wouldn't get enough range from this to come close to those rock spitters, as opposed to before, when she was just shy.
It says 15% Increased Area of Effect. Not radius. It may very well be radius though since that seems a lot easier to implement (in which case you should probably clear up the description). Concentrated also uses the same wording btw.
"
Koalachan wrote:
It says 15% Increased Area of Effect. Not radius. It may very well be radius though since that seems a lot easier to implement (in which case you should probably clear up the description). Concentrated also uses the same wording btw.
That description has already been fixed up and will go through in the next patch (probably). It does affect radius.
This support does not stack with Frost Wall.

I know Frost Wall is not a classic AOE skill, but it has "size" parameter. Is there any chance they will work together in future?
Same for Concentrate Area of Effect (not tested !!)
How work Increased Area of Effect (support gem and/or passive) with Firestorm ?
It increase only area of spell (place where meteors fall)
or it increase blast radius of each meteors too ?
Last edited by Sari on Jan 13, 2012, 4:36:24 PM
"
Sari wrote:
How work Increased Area of Effect (support gem and/or passive) with Firestorm ?
It increase only area of spell (place where meteors fall)
or it increase blast radius of each meteors too ?
It does both.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Does this support also increase the inner radius of shock nova, or only the outer radius?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info