Additional Accuracy

Not too bad a gem for some crit juggernaut!

Also makes stuff like fortify on movement skills more reliable but still not worth...
What does this geam realy do now?

I only saw it being used in 1 (ONE) build for like last year.
And I can't remember even slight use of it since I started PoE in 2012.

Now that we have base accuracy on Swords the gem is a little more useless than it was.

Currently the game could use less quantity and more quality in gems department, so please remove this remnant of past.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
What does this geam realy do now?

I only saw it being used in 1 (ONE) build for like last year.
And I can't remember even slight use of it since I started PoE in 2012.

Now that we have base accuracy on Swords the gem is a little more useless than it was.

Currently the game could use less quantity and more quality in gems department, so please remove this remnant of past.

agreed. There's really no way to make it useful JUST giving accuracy due to the current itemization and skill tree, where its incredibly easy to get +base accuracy on gear and +% accuracy. its pretty easy to get 85%+ and at that point the "multiplier" of damage increase from accuracy starts to drop.
Additionally, its lack of any mana multiplier was a boon in the past when mana was a legitimate concern, but currently we're playing in what is essentially an infinite mana meta for melee and ranged, meaning you really don't give a damn about the support gems cost multiplier.

Keep it giving Accuracy, but it needs to give something else, like +damage or +crit.
Last edited by aleksandor on Jun 19, 2017, 1:03:40 AM
This gem should increase the maximum to hit from 95% to something like 99 or even 100 (edit, this change would make people kill themselves a lot because of reflect damage mobs (since the reflected damage uses your OWN accuracy)), it should also pierce block and dodge chance, something like mixing up the Block Chance Reduction Support with the maximum accuracy effect i've stated. After all, many mobs still use shields and block attacks, some may even have dodge (rogue exiles/warbands) for all i know.

Even with said buffs, i'm not sure this gem would have any purpose in the current meta.

I guess this gem could be either removed or grant some attack speed/critical strike chance, maybe work like a diamond flask somehow. Maybe increase the range of the attack for melee...
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Oct 15, 2017, 12:11:53 AM
bump just to be sure ppl have seen my edit on the previous post.
"
The_Risen wrote:
This gem should increase the maximum to hit from 95% to something like 99 or even 100 (edit, this change would make people kill themselves a lot because of reflect damage mobs (since the reflected damage uses your OWN accuracy)), it should also pierce block and dodge chance, something like mixing up the Block Chance Reduction Support with the maximum accuracy effect i've stated. After all, many mobs still use shields and block attacks, some may even have dodge (rogue exiles/warbands) for all i know.

Even with said buffs, i'm not sure this gem would have any purpose in the current meta.

I guess this gem could be either removed or grant some attack speed/critical strike chance, maybe work like a diamond flask somehow. Maybe increase the range of the attack for melee...

Increasing the max hit % is a good idea, something like at level 10 it increases to 96%, at level 15 to 97% and at 20 to 98%.
Even still it wouldn't be that super unless your a juggernaut with undeniable.
"
aleksandor wrote:
"
The_Risen wrote:

Increasing the max hit % is a good idea, something like at level 10 it increases to 96%, at level 15 to 97% and at 20 to 98%.
Even still it wouldn't be that super unless your a juggernaut with undeniable.

It should also grant some (more) damage, there is not way its useful otherwise in the current meta.
Last edited by The_Risen on Feb 1, 2018, 10:04:36 PM
I am not sure if this is the right place but I would like to know how much accuracy does it give to the Dancing Duo dervishes. What would be the initial accuracy and how much it helps with the swords.
I've only ever seen this used with Dancing Duo and nothing else. Commandment of the Pit gives as much accuracy to minions as this gem does which makes it seem like an even worse option by comparison.
Using this gem in legion league on my crit cyclone berserker.

Couldn't figure out another way to solve my accuracy issues on the left side of the tree and as a berserker who gets no accuracy at all.

Not much else to say other than if you need accuracy badly and there is no other way the gem will save you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info