"The Illegal Fisherman" Tormented Spirit?

there's also at least one fishing tempest suffix
Oblivious
It's funny I played torment start to finish, without finding a single one of these things, today in the flashback league, I found two. WTF even is RNG??? Or...
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I think it was some sort of "event". Traces of them occur on Reddit since the start of Torment. But I got two in successive instances (Merc Vaal Ruins and Merc Northern Forest) in 1MSC yesterday. Both went into rare monsters, killed both, no Fishing Rod (and yes, I checked the loot filter). Didn't wear a tricorne though.
Guys I found one in standard yesterday, managed to kill it but no rods:(
Got a pic:
Spoiler
Fisherman posessed unique dropped me a fairgrave's tricorne. While I was wearing a tricorne and killed another it dropped me a blood dance.
For those not on reddit, here is a redirect to my experiences with the Tormented Spirit in the 1-Month Flashback event. [Trawling]1-Month FLashback. Not sure if this answers any questions, creates more questions, or is just fluff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info