0.10.1 Patch Notes

Hello, after the 0.10.1 Patch, my Vampiric Weapon Effect has been gone. I last had it on my Death Harp, Death Bow. I think this has something to do with the new look of the Death Harp, Death Bow. I might be wrong and have it on another weapon, but I'm not too sure.
"
derbefrier wrote:
"
starsg wrote:
"
Towik wrote:
By the way , i could not find any specialized Gem only for Dual Wielding Exiles , would be cool to see some , like Spin and so on.

there is. look harder. its a dex gem.

still would be nice to have more

agreed.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
VeteranHeroes wrote:
Hello, after the 0.10.1 Patch, my Vampiric Weapon Effect has been gone. I last had it on my Death Harp, Death Bow. I think this has something to do with the new look of the Death Harp, Death Bow. I might be wrong and have it on another weapon, but I'm not too sure.

you should contact support.
"
Charan wrote:
It's aural and when I say 'immediately', I really mean it.

even if we do notice what you're talking about, there is no way to know if what we noticed is what you were referring to ;/
Great.
I had really hoped this patch would be more about putting Melee and Ranged on even footing. NOPE.
Think it's possible to keep the huge opacity for the charges? It's a bit hard to tell while fighting how many charges you have besides looking up at the top left of the screen. An option for players to change the sizes of the charges would be great! =]
Great Patch!
I love new gems art!! :)
Last edited by Clouths on Feb 12, 2013, 7:03:00 PM
WTF GGG! How can I play bejewled in my stash tab now!!!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Nice patch.

Was hoping the arm/ shield gloves would be implemented on the baby toys or spirit shield how they are called in the game. Not on the weird spike shields that question logic in their own way with: (evasion + thorns). I might be biased as spirit shield user, it is just the one thing I don't like about my character look ;)

SOme feedback:

Tower shield do not go well with the templar as the arm moves through the shield while moving around. Also the spike shields do not fit correctly and instead of fitting over the arm, they are somewhat at an angle, which just doesn't look right.

Also the armor + es do not have a proper mesh.

Last edited by Ozgwald on Feb 12, 2013, 7:42:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info