0.10.1 Patch Notes

wow nice art work...

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"Improved duelist animations quality" - they said duelist will be buffed. Yeah!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Great visual changes!

I'm not so keen on nerfing gameplay mechanics, but it's your game - do what you want to with it. Just don't want nerfs to be handed out too freely. Stun wasn't seriously overpowered in my non-informed opinion (didn't build for it - no clue how hard it was to pull off).

Well... Don't care too much either way because I don't use a mace/spec for stun.

Don't work too hard/get burned out =)
The new gem inventory effects look great!

One cool effect this gave me an idea for is that, when you socket the gems, the metal effect on the skill gem itself seems to "fuse" with the metal part of the socket in a unique way to that particular skill gem. It'd look good, and you could tell at a glance what gems are where after time. I'd pay for this kind of cool effect.
IGNs:
(PSC)KlarnTheButtDemon
(PSC)ElectricWoogaloo
(SC)DontScissorWithTheRuns
Last edited by HamsterStyle on Feb 12, 2013, 7:31:58 PM
"
HoroBoro wrote:
Great visual changes!

I'm not so keen on nerfing gameplay mechanics, but it's your game - do what you want to with it. Just don't want nerfs to be handed out too freely. Stun wasn't seriously overpowered in my non-informed opinion (didn't build for it - no clue how hard it was to pull off).

Well... Don't care too much either way because I don't use a mace/spec for stun.

Don't work too hard/get burned out =)

When you can permastun any boss in the game, I would call it seriously overpowered. The change doesnt affect most stun builds, and you can still permastun weaker enemies, but not the really strong ones.
Just one problem. A guy in global chat pointed out that the spell totem gem looks a bit like.... well... the male sex organ. He does have a point and I can't honestly equip it any slot without feeling dirty.
When are chain mechanics changes due? I don't understand the urge to nerf stun while the redicolously broken builds around shock + LA + chain remain for months.
Great notes for such a quick patch! I love the progress the game is making.
The new gem graphics are an eyesore... actually makes it harder to find gems I'm looking for and gives me a headache.
"
Esspay wrote:
these patches poop on d3 patches

What D3 patches... They don't make patches, they make holes.
Once you go Hardcore, you never go Default.
Hardcore Only.
My Default League^Death^Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/272155/
My New Item Type Suggestion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/300803/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info