0.10.1 Patch Notes

Jesus! LOve it!!
Great work GGG.
This is amazing, GGG is showing how to do it right.

good work guys keep it up!
I hope you fix the kicking after 'too many actions' when in reality it was only 2 keys pressed. Also I was supposed to go sleep after server shutdown but now i need to see new gems art :D
all these new maps. how do they work? Are they maps you can find by exploring the current maps or are they quest related or what?
Nice work, keep it up! I realy like that you update often, instead of waiting and releasing a super mega humongous patch :)
IGN: XrieazAbs
Please do something about that "Mob Selection System". It's like impossible to click on the unique or rare mobs, when there is a summoner in your party. Always selecting dem zombies drives me crazy! O_o

Good patch, and lol at stun nerf cause of Kripp. :D
Hey Devs, I'm a huge fan of the game so far really enjoying it.

I have a concern though. Dex based melee, and indeed melee in general is highly underpowered at the moment. Desync problems are still also present normally and are exaggerated by moves like Whirling Blades and Flicker Strike.

I know you certainly have your reasons and are probably doing the best with what you have but I just don't see how art animations and blood effects can possibly take precedence over fixing the above things.

Any who, I hear there are things in store and for what its worth i'm really looking forward to them.

Society out.
Thank you! Will be donating soon. Don't stop release new content, this game is the best! :D
Big patch too! Shows they care about their game. I definitely do not regret spending 25 bucks on this game so far. I look forward to more items they add, for I will definitely support it! Could auras have possible new effects?
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info