0.10.1 Patch Notes

lol 400MB.. very big..
Almost forgot! Will the new boss music be added to the digital soundtrack for supporters? :)
Wow this patch is huge at 423.49 MB. I'm guessing it's mostly the new maps or artwork?
Certainty is the key to life... or love... or something like that.
Can you please improve map drops!! I'm 73 and never found or attempted one yet!!
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
> Improved blood effects.
yesss, exited!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Baksteen wrote:
Almost forgot! Will the new boss music be added to the digital soundtrack for supporters? :)

Not immediately, but I'll make sure this happens.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy.

excited for the changes :D
PoE-D3-WoW-Tribes:Ascend-Minecraft-SC2-TES(O) <3
I am but a boulder in the tide...
Great job so far! I would appreciate some(not bitching) some improvement on the mechanics. Some of the skills tend to lag the map a lot when their used, which in turn causes you to lose your loot at times. And could a 15 second loot timer be in place? I don't think that would be too extreme. Oh and eventually maybe more passive descriptions? Since I was under the impression that some passives would give me more damage, while they didn't because their for melees.

GREAT WORK CHRIS AND GGG TEAM!!!
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93

"

Thank you Based GGG
"
Chris wrote:
Stun Threshold Reduction now has diminishing returns when it exceeds 75%. It's still possible to build very effective stun characters, but they cannot permanently lock down the hardest of bosses.

Can you tell us the formula for diminishing returns beyond 75%? I do not have a stun build, but I was considering making one after seeing how you would nerf it and would like to know what to expect.
"Arctic Armour was a mistake." - Chris Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info