Infernal Blow

It seems that the Increased AOE I should be getting from the Slayer ascendancy isn't applying to the explosions, or the buff is very (too) minor. I am want to make bigger explosions, is it possible if I get some added AOE?

Also, can the explosions critically strike?
Last edited by Dezus on Jun 8, 2016, 1:57:45 PM
"
Dezus wrote:
It seems that the Increased AOE I should be getting from the Slayer ascendancy isn't applying to the explosions, or the buff is very (too) minor. I am want to make bigger explosions, is it possible if I get some added AOE?

I found the answer for does it crit, and yes it does. Honestly not sure about the AOE scaling.
"
Dezus wrote:
"
Dezus wrote:

I found the answer for does it crit, and yes it does. Honestly not sure about the AOE scaling.

I'd like an answer in this, too. What boosts the explosion AoE and what doesn't? The 'more AoE' on melee splash is particularly important.
Melee Splash explicitly grants More Melee Splash Radius. That speaks for itself.
Unspecified Radius modifiers apply, naturally.
I'm playing a crit Slayer with Hegemony's atm and IB feels really nice with it. I have the Headsman and Impact nodes.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Please post new feedback for this skill gem here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2160119
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info