2.0 Dual Wield Ice Crash Currently 72k DPS Max Block

Yeah ofcourse reave would work, but you can't go crit reave because you wont be able to get enough nodes so RT reave it is, however I feel like reave is pretty bad and boring
Yea reave would work but it would be extremely hard to use crit with this build unless you removed the block. You can use any skill that uses offhand for stats only.
Hi I really like your build idea. however I don't like to use the skill static strike to level with its just too weak in my opinion.

so instead of leveling with static strike I decided to buy 2 aurumvorax swords and dual wield using the same color u suggest on your 3l weapons only I use on the GGR linked sword cleave, double strike faster attacks.

I don't no about you but I have insane dps compared to your static strike. I tested both of them out and both cleave and double strike do about 910 dps tooltip vs. your static strike with a tooltip of 480 dps.

I'm also using a prism-weave I found while leveling up using your guide.
as well as a loctaineil(sorry if I just butchered the spelling) conduit gloves

I was sick of worrying about capping res while I was leveling so I just went with the aurumvorax and was only mainly focused on having above 50%attack speed modifier on the cleave and double strike if you actually have a poor mans setup u can still face tank piety(lunaris) in normal I have yet too face tank anything else that I normal don't but I have soloed the entire storyline so far and man the only thing u have to worry bout is getting surrounded. I started farming docks in normal solo at level 24 and I wasn't having any issues.
just goes to show u how tanky your build is.
currently I have fire(75%)(194%) cold(75%)(164%) light(75%)(178%) chaos(0%)(0%) res so I am capped for merciless and I'm still in normal act3 and don't even have triple res gear yet.

Speaking of tanky I helped a random guy out today and for the first time ever I had someone call me tanky so thank you so much for posting this guide.
hi there

I like this build,
i have also a question

from tree you get 23% block i think, and another 12% from ungle's dagger.

Your stats show me capped block,

how can it be since you have only 23%+12% ?
Can I use soul taker with heavy strike or cleave together with bringer of rain? had a legacy one in my stash been a year since I don't play this game
Sorry I been on break from POE waiting for next league. You get block from Jewels & Rumi's Flask.
Hi,

Im building duelist atm, it is my first character in this game and im still analyzing passive skill tree. Tho i have one question... Is Aerobatics worth ? I mean you get 30% chance to dodge attack but you lose quite a lot, 50% less Armour and Energy Shield 30% less Block chance. Does that chance to dodge attack refer also to mag attacks ? And would it be better if you get maybe Sentinel (24% increased Evasion Rating and Armour +10% to all Elemental Resistances) instead of Aerobatics? Or any other alternative for Acrobatics?

Will this build be viable HC if you can't afford Rumi's/Rainbowstride? Thinking about playing this in the upcoming 1 month challenge.
I'm trying this build on Warbands, but I have a few comments.

1. Why are you using Diamond Ring with crit if you took Resolute Technique?
2. This Dagger has shitty DPS, just crap for me
3. I would recommand 4L Immortal Call, Molten Shell, Increased Duration and CWDT
4. Use Flame Golem, maybe instead Enfeeble. More DPS at all
5. Vaal Haste + Increased Duration is also good idea
6. Rainbowstride Conjurer Boots gaves you Mana, i dont get point. You running Blood Magic and 3 auras (100% mana), its kind of useless.

I would play with Daresso's Defiance 5/6L. Think its gonna work fine.
Im still thinking about weapons- maybe some Maces or Axes, most of uniques are just bad.
Last edited by Jesterhead_666 on Sep 30, 2015, 9:07:45 AM
I've got some questions I'd like to ask about the build,for starters I like it and do well with it; however I feel as though my dps is lacking. So I have some screen shots below of what I mean.

This image is my dps with no buffs, auras, etc. while using a legacy ungils boot knife
Spoiler

This image is the same as the above but with a RGG prismatic eclipse
Spoiler

This image has the buffs hatred, herald of ash, and arctic armour while using the prismatic sword
Spoiler

This one here is the same as the above(with the 3 buffs) but im using the ungils knife
Spoiler

Here I have hatred, herald of ash, arctic armour,as well as blood rage, fortify, and 4 frenzy charges(4 is my current max at lvl 82, haven't got the others yet) while using the prismatic sword
Spoiler

This shot I have all the above buffs from the previous picture, as well as an atziri flask active with the prismatic sword
Spoiler

This is all my buffs active(hatred to the atziri flask) with the ungils knife
Spoiler

This is my current gear

I am aware I don't have a 6 link chest, however i used a tabula with the same gems in the 4 link of my astral plate(to test 6 link dps potential) along with weapon elemental damage + concentrated effect for max dps and I got around 26k(with only hatred, herald of ash and arctic armour)

my weapons are near identical to yours and my passive tree is only a few points away from being similar to yours, however I don't get how you have 40k dps without the charges, flasks, etc. and I can only reach about half of that with all my buffs active. Throwing in vaal haste I can reach around the low 20k amount but with all buffs active with it.

passive tree here
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwDhwUtBbUJWA2NEdUUIButIWAj9igqLggwfDGeMgk1kjXWNe831DrtQKBDMUUKRwZHfkz_TZJN404qUEdRR1eXW69ei18_YEFirGNwZU1sCGxGbIxvO3JsdO12rHfjeA15aHrvfXWBQYO9hNmFUotPjX2Nv5P8lWaXeZtqnaqjiqZXqW6tjbTFtfK9Nr6nvrzAGsEEwYvC7M9-z-nQ0NN-0_zYvdlh2sHbp9vn3efkUeuO7T_uDu8O73rv4_GK9Mb8xf6P_ro=?accountName=Ephexis18&characterName=SilviaVinland

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info