*-*[2.2 PHC] Dual Wield Molten Claw Striker -T15 Twin Tank -225K Shotgun - 78%/78% block -Budget*-*

Hi just commenting to say I love your build idea. My tree and gear is a bit different from yours, but with your basic buid/setup I was able to do a double jungle valley boss with vulnerability and power charges awesome.

Will post later with feedback, tree changes, and ideas.
"
unisc wrote:
Hi, i make the build and its very nice, but i made some changes in the passive tree, i gained a bit more wealth and gained life, and the way i made i have a bit more dmg and the gear abit cheap to buy.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DhwSxBS0ILglYCpsNjQ48EdUS4RRxFHUYkRmOG60hYCP2LlMwcTB8Mn417zfUOJY53TpCOlI67UCgQzFEnkd-Sn1LeExgTP9Nkk4qUUdTu1eXW69c-V4TXotgQWFSY3BkWmVNbmlxsHTtdct2rHjreu982X11gUGCB4O9hNmGYId2jX2Nv5AKktCVZpuNo4qkwq_rtxe747yfvTa-p7_VwYvEosjwz37Tb9N-0_zUI9X42Xzawdun3ajjn-Sx5ojqGOpi7T_tg-4O707v4_cy-Ov8S_zF_ro=?accountName=unisc&characterName=Dimm_Ferraz

I like it, does your DPS increase a lot with resolute technique?

"
Sinnerrr wrote:
@link1313 can you share your leveling tree pls , i need it :)

I put in a leveling section for you.

"
Snilly wrote:
Hi just commenting to say I love your build idea. My tree and gear is a bit different from yours, but with your basic buid/setup I was able to do a double jungle valley boss with vulnerability and power charges awesome.

Let me know the feedback and ideas for sure. i will plug in the tree into excel too, its the hardest part to optimize.
My current tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAF4DhwUtBbUILglYDPINjRHVFHUV7BX9Fr8ZjhutIWAj9iaVLIUuUzBxMHwyATY9N9Q6Qj7PQzFF9Ed-Sn1LHEt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1eXWhpbr16LYEFh4mKsY3Bkr2VNbIxtbG9XdO19dYO9hNmHdoo4ivCNfY2Bjb-PwZVmmyadqqOKpMKly6Z_sKuxs7TFtUi5Hb02vea-p8GLwuzDM8SC02_TftP81CPWB9rB26fdqN3n45_o1ulG7T_tQe2D7g7veu_j_MX-ug==

The difference between my tree and your tree is I choose to get the 3 frenzy charges instead of a lot of the mana nodes and I got the other part of the claw wheel. I took the extra frenzy charges and the extra charge from Kraityn because when I saw this build I knew that I wanted to use

this

and this

a 5l daresso's is a bit expensive (1 exalted) but the darkray vectors arent and give some insane dodge when I build charges.

At 8 charges I have 62% chance to doge along with 34% block and 30% spell dodge. I plan to get revenge of the hunted and maybe one more jewel slot. I do run a mana flask just in case but I think when I get another jewel slot or get druidic rite I won't have to run a mana flask. Maybe if I get mana leech on my gloves which I didn't plan for but yeah.

Also my whirling blades setup is just fortify + blood magic + whirling blades. With my high APS keeping blood rage and frenzy charges isn't that much of a problem, but if I think I need to curse with poacher's mark I have another link which is blood magic + increased aoe + poachers.

I haven't tried vengeance or HoA but instead I'm using AA. I'm also using vaal haste instead of vaal grace but I should probably use both linked to inc dur. And my CWDT setup is IC inc dur and enfeeble. Enfeeble because it's great for lowering the dmg that does get through my layers of defense. Tooltip with 8 frenzy charges vaal grace flask and golem is almost 30k. But like your initial thread said, that's just the initial hit and with almost 10 aps and 7 projectiles those balls hurt ;')

Edit: Also a lot of my str/int does come from my gear which is a bit more expensive but nothing more than like 5-10c.
Last edited by Snilly on Aug 14, 2015, 10:21:13 AM
"
link1313 wrote:
"
unisc wrote:
Hi, i make the build and its very nice, but i made some changes in the passive tree, i gained a bit more wealth and gained life, and the way i made i have a bit more dmg and the gear abit cheap to buy.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DhwSxBS0ILglYCpsNjQ48EdUS4RRxFHUYkRmOG60hYCP2LlMwcTB8Mn417zfUOJY53TpCOlI67UCgQzFEnkd-Sn1LeExgTP9Nkk4qUUdTu1eXW69c-V4TXotgQWFSY3BkWmVNbmlxsHTtdct2rHjreu982X11gUGCB4O9hNmGYId2jX2Nv5AKktCVZpuNo4qkwq_rtxe747yfvTa-p7_VwYvEosjwz37Tb9N-0_zUI9X42Xzawdun3ajjn-Sx5ojqGOpi7T_tg-4O707v4_cy-Ov8S_zF_ro=?accountName=unisc&characterName=Dimm_Ferraz

I like it, does your DPS increase a lot with resolute technique?

"
Sinnerrr wrote:
@link1313 can you share your leveling tree pls , i need it :)

I put in a leveling section for you.
Thanks man :)
"
Snilly wrote:

Let me know the feedback and ideas for sure. i will plug in the tree into excel too, its the hardest part to optimize.
"
Snilly wrote:
My current tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAF4DhwUtBbUILglYDPINjRHVFHUV7BX9Fr8ZjhutIWAj9iaVLIUuUzBxMHwyATY9N9Q6Qj7PQzFF9Ed-Sn1LHEt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1eXWhpbr16LYEFh4mKsY3Bkr2VNbIxtbG9XdO19dYO9hNmHdoo4ivCNfY2Bjb-PwZVmmyadqqOKpMKly6Z_sKuxs7TFtUi5Hb02vea-p8GLwuzDM8SC02_TftP81CPWB9rB26fdqN3n45_o1ulG7T_tQe2D7g7veu_j_MX-ug==

The difference between my tree and your tree is I choose to get the 3 frenzy charges instead of a lot of the mana nodes and I got the other part of the claw wheel. I took the extra frenzy charges and the extra charge from Kraityn because when I saw this build I knew that I wanted to use

this

and this

a 5l daresso's is a bit expensive (1 exalted) but the darkray vectors arent and give some insane dodge when I build charges.

At 8 charges I have 62% chance to doge along with 34% block and 30% spell dodge. I plan to get revenge of the hunted and maybe one more jewel slot. I do run a mana flask just in case but I think when I get another jewel slot or get druidic rite I won't have to run a mana flask. Maybe if I get mana leech on my gloves which I didn't plan for but yeah.

Also my whirling blades setup is just fortify + blood magic + whirling blades. With my high APS keeping blood rage and frenzy charges isn't that much of a problem, but if I think I need to curse with poacher's mark I have another link which is blood magic + increased aoe + poachers.

I haven't tried vengeance or HoA but instead I'm using AA. I'm also using vaal haste instead of vaal grace but I should probably use both linked to inc dur. And my CWDT setup is IC inc dur and enfeeble. Enfeeble because it's great for lowering the dmg that does get through my layers of defense. Tooltip with 8 frenzy charges vaal grace flask and golem is almost 30k. But like your initial thread said, that's just the initial hit and with almost 10 aps and 7 projectiles those balls hurt ;')

Edit: Also a lot of my str/int does come from my gear which is a bit more expensive but nothing more than like 5-10c.

Daresso's armor is great for your immortal call setup. It does have a lot of downside though; leech % does not do a lot, the armor portion does not receive benefits from dexterity evasion bonus % and the evasion bonus % from your tree.
I like the darkray vector choice, as long as your life pool is fine without atziri step go for it. its good to keep both pairs in stash depending on whether your facing a spell heavy or attack heavy boss. im going to buy a pair just for this :)
Im not sure about whirling blades with blood magic, did you remember to keep yours at level 1? it shouldn't be costing more mana than we can sustain.

"
Catharsis wrote:

Here you go http://poeurl.com/zuUlHwU

As far as life goes there are some great life nodes up in the shadow area, so the tree ends up with more life (153%), more frenzy charges and a lot more damage.

I updated the passive tree, ended up respecing my character out of iron grip and went up to the shadow area as well. I still left it as an option as it is likely easier to level with blood magic.

Last edited by link1313 on Aug 15, 2015, 9:18:49 PM
Update: level 88 with 4.4k life and 6L hyrri's, 6th link PtL which added 35% more TT damage (lvl 4 gem)
57K DPS with 6 Frenzy charges + Promise, I replaced one Sanguis with a Gemini Claw, it seems mandatory to sustain mana on a 6L.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
link1313 wrote:
"
Snilly wrote:

Daresso's armor is great for your immortal call setup. It does have a lot of downside though; leech % does not do a lot, the armor portion does not receive benefits from dexterity evasion bonus % and the evasion bonus % from your tree.
I like the darkray vector choice, as long as your life pool is fine without atziri step go for it. its good to keep both pairs in stash depending on whether your facing a spell heavy or attack heavy boss. im going to buy a pair just for this :)
Im not sure about whirling blades with blood magic, did you remember to keep yours at level 1? it shouldn't be costing more mana than we can sustain.

Yeah I mainly chose to go with Daresso's for the IC setup. I do see your points about how I don't benefit from it, but when I don't have 3 endurance charges then I have IC or onslaught which is a huge bonus. Just wanted some more phys mitigation/dodge and daresso's seemed like a good choice. I have not tried a rare eva chest yet, but if I did I think I would definitely self cast enduring cry.

Also I have enough regen/lgoh to sustain a whirling blades on blood magic and Idk if you spec'd out of it but unlike your tree I do not take mana nodes like mana flows revelry druidic rite or primal spirit so BM is necessary for my whirling blades. And yes it is level 1.
Selling my gear for this build, if u like any of the items, hit me up with a PM:

Claws are 260+ dps, 6link chest can use added lightning or increased aoe gem for faster clears.

What are ur flask's i love this build btw first build i did and could go right into maps when i can use the gear gg build

just having mana issues im trying to get leech
"
Catharsis wrote:
Update: level 88 with 4.4k life and 6L hyrri's, 6th link PtL which added 35% more TT damage (lvl 4 gem)
57K DPS with 6 Frenzy charges + Promise, I replaced one Sanguis with a Gemini Claw, it seems mandatory to sustain mana on a 6L.

Nice that is some insane dps. I knew it would jump up a lot with a 6l. I also took your advice and started using arctic armor, it was a pretty much even trade off (-12% dps for 13% phy/fire defense) but it makes vaaled level 80+ maps I'm running at almost level 93 smoother.I'm almost at enough currency to get a 6l and good Gemini Claw too I'm sure your right about mana being an issue for 6l without gemini.

"
bomag wrote:
What are ur flask's i love this build btw first build i did and could go right into maps when i can use the gear gg build

just having mana issues im trying to get leech

Glad you like the build!

Flasks are one atziri promise, one granite with extra armor mod, two insta heal eternal flasks one with bleeding removal one with curse removal, one jade flask of freezing removal.

Sorry for the delayed responses guys was trying to update a previous build of the week for 2.0
Last edited by link1313 on Aug 25, 2015, 1:41:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info