Dominating Blow

"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
how does dominating blow work with culling strike effect on weapon or culling strike as gem?

will your minions also get culling strike? i want to make a magic find build based on it!
culling strike and dom blow do not change in thier normal behavior for the combination. culling still triggers if foe is 10% or less after the hit, and dom blow still turns slain foe into a minion... which also has culling strike added to it btw.

my actual question was if your if theres a possibility to give my minions cullingstrike
ign: ALLRAUDER
"
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
which also has culling strike added to it btw.

my actual question was if your if theres a possibility to give my minions cullingstrike
i answered that already in bold... yes
Human trafficking

@Waggypants
Ever since I got hold of a Soul Taker I've been using Dominating Blow when soloing - before that the life/mana costs were just too absurd to make the skill worthwhile. I would go as far as to say that this skill actually requires a Soul Taker to be used properly.

Positives: It's a truly amazing skill when playing solo, and I find that it encourages a sort of 'zerging' behaviour due to me wanting to keep the minion counter high. While the minions generally lag behind, just using leap slam to get past a pack you want to kill is usually enough to drop your army directly ontop of them.

Negatives: The fun factor really drops fast once you enter a group though - and more often than not I'll just swap it for something else. One or two Infernal Blow/Culling Strike users can really mess things up for you - at least this was my experience so far.

For those interested - Merciless Lunaris 3 + Piety run: Youtube Video
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it.
my dominated minions have same iiq/iir as me ?
IGN: Aqur
"
if they have item find mods of thier own, thier's is added to yours when they kill things.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
if they have item find mods of thier own, thier's is added to yours when they kill things.

they don't have. My iiq +100%, so they are 0% ?
IGN: Aqur
The game doesn't tell you how much mf they have AFTER making them. But same minion facts apply.
A few weeks ago, I saw someone with a bow shooting gmp and then converting all the mobs ihe arrows hit, even off the screen! It was pretty funny to watch. Is there another skill besides Dominating blow that I'm missing? It was not conversion trap because they did not return to 'the dark side' after the duration ended.

Or was this some glitch they were using? Cuz I want to make this char if its a legit build.
Thanks!
That's definitely an exploit, if that's what was happening.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info