2.1 Kingsrogue ranger! 285k T SHOT DPS UBER BUILD!

Hello again , after some respecs and Jewel Craftings,
i'll show u my Tree and Gear

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QguCIkNjQ-rFSAWvxmOGo0bAR9BIXYi6iP2JP0lPyaVKgss6S5TMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9N9Q51DpCQzFHfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1VLWyZbr11oYeJirGVNbIxtbHBScaF07XXLdvd67311fwJ_K3_7hrOGzod2jAuMNo19jX6Nv49PlQWa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSm4KfUq9Kv67Ewshm1CLVIt7a5fLvjvTa-p8EzxKLKqc9602_TftQj2cbajdrB3BXdDd2o4dvjn-dU53To1upi7LDtP-2D73rz6vaj_rr-yP_e

Spoiler

i have 4 Frenzys and 3 Power Charges
iam Resist Cap
95,52 Critchance / 94,52 without IceGolem
93 Chance to Hit / 92 without Ice Golem
i Think i dont need the Golem anymore / will use Mirror Arrow ;)
Thank You VeryVery Much Mate ;)
plop
Last edited by ranger666 on Nov 28, 2015, 7:24:13 AM
"
LazerDeath wrote:
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
man are you kidding me right now? the only reason my build is gg is because of the gems i use, the skills i have, and because i use puncture trap like a boss. give your ass a glyph mark and i bet you couldnt accomplish most of things i have accomplished without practice and skill, and i could get a none mirrored bow and do everything just the same, glpyh mark just makes it easier and can do things faster, i have about 4 maybe 5 friends that are close friends of mine now, they are all rangers, i spent hours or more on each one of them helping them make sure there using the right gems and approaching poe like a ranger should. every one of my ranger friends can do anything that i have done and not one of them has a mirrored item. PUNCTURE TRAP FTW

Can u post video killing uber using ~400 pDPS bow and none legacy items please.
Im not checking u, just want to see how it can be done. Cause i play ranger in Russia and we dont have better bows or items here yet.

I couldnt do uber with a 400 dps bow, im not the best at uber as it is anyways, i still have lots to learn, was just saying i have friends that i do 100k dps more than they do, and there able to accomplish impressive shit. but i like what u said about playing ranger in russia and we how u dont have better bows or items here yet, that made me laugh hahah
"
ranger666 wrote:

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCIkNjQ-rFSAWvxmKGY4ajR9BIXYi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgss6S5TMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTfUOdQ6QkMxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1smW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBScNVxoXTtdct293rvfXV_An8rf_uGs4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-PT5UFlwaa8ZuNnaqgn6bgp9Sv67EwtQi1SLe2uXy74702vqfBM8M6xKLKqdNv037UI9nG2sHcFd0N3ajh2-Of51To1upi7LDtP-2D73rz6vaj_MX-uv7I_94=

Spoiler

iam Resist Cap

No problem! im happy to help you and glad i got to meet you! seems like were gonna be ranger pales from here on out :)
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
ranger666 wrote:

Tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwguCIkNjQ-rFSAWvxmKGY4ajR9BIXYi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgss6S5TMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTfUOdQ6QkMxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1smW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBScNVxoXTtdct293rvfXV_An8rf_uGs4bOh3aJ04wLjDaNfY1-jb-PT5UFlwaa8ZuNnaqgn6bgp9Sv67EwtQi1SLe2uXy74702vqfBM8M6xKLKqdNv037UI9nG2sHcFd0N3ajh2-Of51To1upi7LDtP-2D73rz6vaj_MX-uv7I_94=

Spoiler

iam Resist Cap

No problem! im happy to help you and glad i got to meet you! seems like were gonna be ranger pales from here on out :)

with this tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQ2ND6sVIBa_GY4ajR9BIXYi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgss6S5TMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9N9Q51DpCQzFKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1smW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBScaF07XXLdvd9dX8Cfyt_-4azhs6HdowLjDaNfY1-jb-PT5UFmvGbJpuNnaqgn6GkpuCn1K_rsTCyGbUItUi3trl8u-O9Nr6nwTPDOsSiyqnPetNv037UI9nG2sHcFd0N3ajh2-Of51To1upi7LDtP-2D73rz6vaj_MX-uv7I_94=

and icegolem iam at 94,99 crit chance and 93 chance to hit
looks like a good option also , !!
plop
"
ranger666 wrote:

with this tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUF-QYjCC4IiQ2ND6sVIBa_GY4ajR9BIXYi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgss6S5TMHEwfDH6MgEylDY9N9Q51DpCQzFKfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1smW69daGHiYqxlTWyMbWxv8nBScaF07XXLdvd9dX8Cfyt_-4azhs6HdowLjDaNfY1-jb-PT5UFmvGbJpuNnaqgn6GkpuCn1K_rsTCyGbUItUi3trl8u-O9Nr6nwTPDOsSiyqnPetNv037UI9nG2sHcFd0N3ajh2-Of51To1upi7LDtP-2D73rz6vaj_MX-uv7I_94=

and icegolem iam at 94,99 crit chance and 93 chance to hit
looks like a good option also , !!

this saves you 2 points (or 3. I 'm not sure if you've taken south path near Duelist to be close to mana/life leech, just in case)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 28, 2015, 2:55:20 PM
"
KingSeagoe wrote:

I couldnt do uber with a 400 dps bow, im not the best at uber as it is anyways, i still have lots to learn, was just saying i have friends that i do 100k dps more than they do, and there able to accomplish impressive shit. but i like what u said about playing ranger in russia and we how u dont have better bows or items here yet, that made me laugh hahah

i do not understand what exactly u r laughing about) u have the right

what impressive shit can accomplish ur friends rangers?
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
Last edited by LazerDeath on Oct 28, 2015, 4:04:29 PM
"
LazerDeath wrote:
"
KingSeagoe wrote:

i do not understand what exactly u r laughing about) u have the right

what impressive shit can accomplish ur friends rangers?

Honestly i thought u were making a joke by saying that, it actually was really funny weather or not u meant it to be or not, at least to me.. but man whats the point of these questions?? if u have any questions or need help with anything feel free to pm me in game, my IGN is kingsrogue, i will glady help you with anything u need.
Updated.
"
KingSeagoe wrote:

Honestly i thought u were making a joke by saying that, it actually was really funny weather or not u meant it to be or not, at least to me.. but man whats the point of these questions?? if u have any questions or need help with anything feel free to pm me in game, my IGN is kingsrogue, i will glady help you with anything u need.

I dont play here man. I play at Russian official server. It was started may 2015. We dont have such impressive legacy items and bows made with Eternal Orbs.

So im trying to figure out is it possible to kill Uber with 400 pDPS bow and how to make it?
It can be easily killed with Whispering Ice, Mjolner builds, maybe poison arrow or other builds. But i dont want to play them, because i like my ranger with bow.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
"
LazerDeath wrote:
"
KingSeagoe wrote:

I dont play here man. I play at Russian official server. It was started may 2015. We dont have such impressive legacy items and bows made with Eternal Orbs.

So im trying to figure out is it possible to kill Uber with 400 pDPS bow and how to make it?
It can be easily killed with Whispering Ice, Mjolner builds, maybe poison arrow or other builds. But i dont want to play them, because i like my ranger with bow.
]

ah man i apologize then, i honestly thought u were making a joke.. which it would have been a good one.. anways... im not familiar with what your saying, why couldnt you buy the same gear im able to buy?? why couldnt u message axn or skalpo and have them mirror you a bow like every other poe player can do if they can afford it?? But honestly, ayvi, a friend of mine, im pretty sure he could do a deathless uber run with 400 pdps bow, very impressive uber runner he is. But i was say stick with ranger fuck other builds man in my opinion, get your self a good bow and i think with practice you wil be able to do uber runs after some time. Cap your crit chance or close as possible and use mirror arrow and puncture traps, should be able to do all kinda of crazy shit with a 400 pdps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info