2.1 Kingsrogue ranger! 285k T SHOT DPS UBER BUILD!

"
raxleberne wrote:
another "equip glyph mark and gg" build, why do you people make these threads on and on

Another post complaining about items, why do you people make these posts on and on and not look at the concept?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 17, 2015, 8:10:28 PM
man are you kidding me right now? the only reason my build is gg is because of the gems i use, the skills i have, and because i use puncture trap like a boss. give your ass a glyph mark and i bet you couldnt accomplish most of things i have accomplished without practice and skill, and i could get a none mirrored bow and do everything just the same, glpyh mark just makes it easier and can do things faster, i have about 4 maybe 5 friends that are close friends of mine now, they are all rangers, i spent hours or more on each one of them helping them make sure there using the right gems and approaching poe like a ranger should. every one of my ranger friends can do anything that i have done and not one of them has a mirrored item. PUNCTURE TRAP FTW
Awesome guy, has bent over backwards helping out answering all my questions and going as far as to sort out my equipment with me. Totally recommend his build and insight!
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
man are you kidding me right now? the only reason my build is gg is because of the gems i use, the skills i have, and because i use puncture trap like a boss. give your ass a glyph mark and i bet you couldnt accomplish most of things i have accomplished without practice and skill, and i could get a none mirrored bow and do everything just the same, glpyh mark just makes it easier and can do things faster, i have about 4 maybe 5 friends that are close friends of mine now, they are all rangers, i spent hours or more on each one of them helping them make sure there using the right gems and approaching poe like a ranger should. every one of my ranger friends can do anything that i have done and not one of them has a mirrored item. PUNCTURE TRAP FTW

tell me more how much skill it takes to obliterate everything with mirrored gear
"
"
raxleberne wrote:
another "equip glyph mark and gg" build, why do you people make these threads on and on

Another post complaining about items, why do you you people make these posts on and on and not look at the concept?

concept of what? 9000th guide of puncture/tornado/glyph build? truly innovative idea

yet another thread that was made to brag under the coverage of "guide"
Last edited by raxleberne on Oct 17, 2015, 12:39:16 PM
"
raxleberne wrote:
"
"
raxleberne wrote:

Another post complaining about items, why do you you people make these posts on and on and not look at the concept?

concept of what? 9000th guide of puncture/tornado/glyph build? truly innovative idea

Can honestly say that he hasn't made this thread to 'brag', he spent more then 2 hours last night going over gear and trying to help me tweak my character. King one of the nicest people I've ever met on this game and is just looking to help others out who play the build.
"
raxleberne wrote:
"
"
raxleberne wrote:

man wtf your problem yo, you go out of your way to my space, and be little what i have going here, you dont no me, you dont no what motivates me, and you have never met any body like me. i made this thread because im very proud of what i have accomplished after playing for about 2 years now. i have friends on here that repsect me better than your friends in life respect you guarante it, i spent and spend hours and hours and spend my own hard made currency helping other players ( mainly rangers) make sure there build is on the right track. i enjoy what i do and people apprecaite me. you had no right to come here and talk shit on my tornodo shot thread that im proud of, one day, you might be good enough to make a thread. read the recent post dude just met and respects me enough to have my back to your rude offensive post. check your self next time yo
updated thread, whisper me in game if have questions on anything i would love to help! "kingsrogue"
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
updated thread, whisper me in game if have questions on anything i would love to help! "kingsrogue"

Oh shit! I was wondering about Brinerot Whalers for a while. Have had a pair saved up myself from Warbands:

New setup looks very interesting. Looks like your Punc Trap is gonna perform real well. Very nice.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
It's a pretty sick pair of boots. I upgrade to it a while ago + new quiver+ new bow. 306k ts without vaal haste lol. lost 200ish hp, still only die to her crit spears
IRL stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info