2.1 Kingsrogue ranger! 285k T SHOT DPS UBER BUILD!

"
Ayvi wrote:
It's a pretty sick pair of boots. I upgrade to it a while ago + new quiver+ new bow. 306k ts without vaal haste lol. lost 200ish hp, still only die to her crit spears

Those spears are what nightmares are made of... lmao

I had a gear configuration before that would support Brinerot, but requires rare helm and some other sacrifices to offset the crit chance lost from Rat's Nest. Something to test for the weekend ^^
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 22, 2015, 2:19:14 AM
"
"
Ayvi wrote:
It's a pretty sick pair of boots. I upgrade to it a while ago + new quiver+ new bow. 306k ts without vaal haste lol. lost 200ish hp, still only die to her crit spears

I had a gear configuration before that would support Brinerot, but requires rare helm and some other sacrifices to offset the crit chance lost from Rat's Nest. Something to test for the weekend ^^

As long as i can survive her noncrit spears, I'm happy. BTW uploaded a video replying to your post in my thread if you haven't seen
IRL stuff
"
Ayvi wrote:
"
"
Ayvi wrote:

As long as i can survive her noncrit spears, I'm happy. BTW uploaded a video replying to your post in my thread if you haven't seen

Ahh, I just saw, thanks for the vid. Good movements :o

I just got another Hope, so when my connection decides to settle down I'll run it again

I know for sure one I ran straight into one at least, I have a tad more life than your setup so I do believe that it crit. Gotta get used to more/faster stuff in the Uber version a little bit better
"
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
updated thread, whisper me in game if have questions on anything i would love to help! "kingsrogue"

Oh shit! I was wondering about Brinerot Whalers for a while. Have had a pair saved up myself from Warbands:

New setup looks very interesting. Looks like your Punc Trap is gonna perform real well. Very nice.

Ya i just upgraded to those boots just a few days ago, i really, i learned about the from my friend bailies, i didnt no they were available until now :)
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
"
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
updated thread, whisper me in game if have questions on anything i would love to help! "kingsrogue"

Oh shit! I was wondering about Brinerot Whalers for a while. Have had a pair saved up myself from Warbands:

New setup looks very interesting. Looks like your Punc Trap is gonna perform real well. Very nice.

Ya i just upgraded to those boots just a few days ago, i really, i learned about the from my friend bailies, i didnt no they were available until now :)

Who's that noob? ;)

I was looking at these when Warbands came out, just got a little worried since they cut pretty deep into resists and don't have a life roll, but I have to guess the extra damage has to be worth the trade off. 306K TS is a massive damage boost. Just looked over my gear a little bit, I actually think I can make it work with Rat's still, but probably need some better Jewelry than what I got now.
Just upgraded to 2 different rings, i no.. i exalted only 6 life.. but its great ring for me to wear atm and saves me 1 node because was using 1 .4 mana leech node because couldnt craft a good enough mana leech jewel. and now my accuracy is just about capped 94%, along with my crit chance 94%, before crit chance was 95% i logged in one day and cant figure out for the life of me why my crit chance dropped..
Spoiler

Last edited by KingSeagoe on Oct 23, 2015, 12:25:13 PM
updated.
Great Thread , helps me alot

have some interesting talks in my Ho.
Will try this Different Tree as soon as i farmed some Regrets for my second Ranger (lvl 94)

ty Sir, hope we will run some maps soon ;)

Bye and see u soon
plop
"
KingSeagoe wrote:
man are you kidding me right now? the only reason my build is gg is because of the gems i use, the skills i have, and because i use puncture trap like a boss. give your ass a glyph mark and i bet you couldnt accomplish most of things i have accomplished without practice and skill, and i could get a none mirrored bow and do everything just the same, glpyh mark just makes it easier and can do things faster, i have about 4 maybe 5 friends that are close friends of mine now, they are all rangers, i spent hours or more on each one of them helping them make sure there using the right gems and approaching poe like a ranger should. every one of my ranger friends can do anything that i have done and not one of them has a mirrored item. PUNCTURE TRAP FTW

Can u post video killing uber using ~400 pDPS bow and none legacy items please.
Im not checking u, just want to see how it can be done. Cause i play ranger in Russia and we dont have better bows or items here yet.
Sorry for my bad English. Crit bow Ranger 97 lvl.
Last edited by LazerDeath on Oct 28, 2015, 10:38:25 AM
"
LazerDeath wrote:

Can u post video killing uber using ~400 pDPS bow and none legacy items please.
Im not checking u, just want to see how it can be done. Cause i play ranger in Russia and we dont have better bows or items here yet.

Russians can't get proper kills, now I saw everything ;)

sincerely

Pole :*
Burn all the orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info