(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Rainbow Soul [2.1] CHEAP TO GEAR - 70k+ DPS - RUN ALL MAP MODS - TANKY

hi Titan! thank you for the thread on this build i am leveling my scion now and following this build :)
just was wondering on what items to use to level (equipment/skill etc)

thank you! :)
"
ryu984 wrote:
hi Titan! thank you for the thread on this build i am leveling my scion now and following this build :)
just was wondering on what items to use to level (equipment/skill etc)

thank you! :)

Hello!

Glad to hear that you found the build interesting enough to try out ^^
When I leveled up I was using Frost blades and a 2h Weapon up until level 31, where I switched to Wild Strike with Blood Magic and Life Gain on Hit, while still using a 2h Weapon. Reason behind this is that 2h leveling gear is just so much stronger than 1h leveling gear, and Frost Blades is a really solid skill to level with!

I did something along the lines of
  • Dual Wielded The Screaming Eagle from level 6 > 14
  • I then used a Shiverstingfrom level 14 > 33
  • From level 33 > 44 I used Reaper's Pursuit
  • From level 44 > 51 I used Rigvald's Charge
  • From level 51 > 59 I used Terminus Est
  • Once I hit 59 I equipped my Soul Taker and another axe. If you can't afford a Soul Taker just use the best 1h axes you can afford with 250+ pDPS and as high attack speed as possible, Siege axes are preffered. These should cost about 1-3 chaos.

However, you can't reserve all your mana until you are level 31 and got the blood magic gem.
So you will have to chug them pots until then!

Other than the weapons listed above good leveling gear includes
  • Tabula Rasa
  • Briskwrap
  • Wanderlust
  • Wake of Destruction
  • Lioneyes Paws
  • Asenaths Mark
  • Goldrim
  • The Ignomon
  • Atziri's Foible
  • Astramentis
  • Meginord's Girdle
  • Wurms Molt
  • The Magnate
  • Prismweave
  • Blackheart
  • Kaom's Sign
  • Le Heup of All
Last edited by Titan_Uranus on Aug 8, 2015, 6:46:13 AM
giving this build a go as it looks really good so thanks for sharing, i do have one question though why take acro = phase acro when u loose half your armour surely u would want to keep as much armour as possible or am i missing something.

thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
"
ToxicXfi wrote:
giving this build a go as it looks really good so thanks for sharing, i do have one question though why take acro = phase acro when u loose half your armour surely u would want to keep as much armour as possible or am i missing something.

thanks

We don't grab any armor nodes at all, so even if we get some armor on our gear it won't be much, might get up to 15% reduction max.

By picking up Acrobatics and Phase acrobatics we gain 40% chance to avoid taking any damage from attacks and 30% spells to avoid taking any damage from spells.

And we will also be using Darkray Vectors, which grants us 2% dodge per power charge, and Daresso's defiance which gives us 6% dodge. This combined with all our frenzy charges and Acrobatics gives us 60% chance to avoid taking any damage from attacks, and 30% chance to avoid taking an damage from spells.

With my current gear I got 37% chance to evade, 60% chance to dodge and 11% chance to block.
This gives me a grand total of about 80% chance to avoid taking any damage whatsoever from attacks, which is worth a ton more than 15% reduction.

But we won't be completely naked against the hits which go through, as we will have 3 endurance charges up as long as there is stuff to kill, the fortify buff which reduces damage taken by 25%, a damage and accuracy reducing curse cast on our enemies when we take 600 damage or more, a 3 second Immortal Call and 16 second high leveld molten shell when we take more than 1600 damage, arctic armor for further reduction and our enemies are permanently chilled.
Hey Titan, i got here trough the videos you got on youtube! Really good vids man. My next char is gonna be a scion following your guide!
I got one question tho, that "item filter" youre using in the 77 Plateu, love the work on that, any chance i can get that somewhere? Thanks!
"
Kalasgurka wrote:
Hey Titan, i got here trough the videos you got on youtube! Really good vids man. My next char is gonna be a scion following your guide!
I got one question tho, that "item filter" youre using in the 77 Plateu, love the work on that, any chance i can get that somewhere? Thanks!

Hello!
Thanks, and I'm happy to hear that! :)
I'm using NeverSink's Lootfilter.

The videos are somewhat out of date, as I have switched MPD for WED and almost doubled my clearspeed... So will have to put up new ones soon ^^
Last edited by Titan_Uranus on Aug 9, 2015, 12:25:01 PM
"
The videos are somewhat out of date, as I have switched MPD for WED and almost doubled my clearspeed... So will have to put up new ones soon ^^

Im so new at this i dont even know what you mean with the abbrevations MPD and WED :P
Please expand! :)
"
Kalasgurka wrote:
"

Im so new at this i dont even know what you mean with the abbrevations MPD and WED :P
Please expand! :)

MPD = Melee Physical Damage
WED = Weapon Elemental Damage

I was using MPD to gain a higher tooltip number but completely forgot that MPD didn't give any extra bonuses to the secondary effect of Wild Strike (The explosion, wave or arc) and thus had somewhat misleading damage.

By replacing MPD with WED, which increased the damage of the secondary effect, my clear speed went up a lot and I only lost about 2-4k tooltip DPS depending on which buffs were up.
"

I was using MPD to gain a higher tooltip number but completely forgot that MPD didn't give any extra bonuses to the secondary effect of Wild Strike (The explosion, wave or arc) and thus had somewhat misleading damage.

By replacing MPD with WED, which increased the damage of the secondary effect, my clear speed went up a lot and I only lost about 2-4k tooltip DPS depending on which buffs were up.

OK! Thanks ^^ Upload a new video!!!!
"
Kalasgurka wrote:
"

OK! Thanks ^^ Upload a new video!!!!

No worries!

New videos are also up. It's just 74 maps tough, will try to get my hand on some 76/77s to record!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info