What Build is Working for You?

The complete pansy mode crit dual flame totem is working for me. I don't use Blood magic on it, though, no issues with mana sustain so there's no need for it.

The overall best I have is a Hegemony's Era crit sweep build. Tanky as hell and does decent damage with a huge AoE. Most people would probably go cyclone, but I dislike having such a limited range with that.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows
Last edited by idiocyincarnate on Aug 3, 2015, 4:30:31 PM
Warbands physical bow user:

Inspect my character.
Basically 28k tornado shot with frenzy charges (they are constantly up), loads of life regen (boots) and 7k hp. I use Lioneyes Glare since Harbingers are overrated and overpriced, so I reroll reflect mods. Besides that reflect is not an issue at all. Also usings Kaoms Heart so its a "back to beta" theme :D One of the safest and most enjoyable leveling experiences I have had in a while.

Also as a sidenote I roll my maps for maximum quantity and chain run 77+ maps. Basically the build can do almost any combination of map modifiers, so no map problems for me =) Don't understand what all the fuzzle on these forums about map-droprates are about ^.^
Last edited by Frankenberry on Aug 3, 2015, 10:12:14 PM
None.

Even though I play softcore, I wanted to make a "hardocore viable" character because the exp penalty at higher levels just makes me quit and Id like to reach 90s once again.
I made an Aegis + (legacy) Coil + Purity of Lightning life armour block spell block axe Ice Crasher. Still getting randomly oneshot by white mobs.

And my MoM Pledge build kinda sucks now that all the ES I have doesnt do anything at all and Clarity got butchered.
Last edited by Darth_Silegy on Aug 3, 2015, 10:37:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info