[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

Your 80 skill tree isn't working, it's empty basically.
"
Redcooper wrote:
Your 80 skill tree isn't working, it's empty basically.

Fixed.
How did people level for this and what skill did you use? Im having a very tough time leveling this build for some reason, Im hardly doing any damage, and I have pretty good gear for my level (36) and a good bow ~60-160 damage, yet its still taking me 10+ punctures to kill a rare mob. >:( I've primarily been using Lightning arrow + LMP + Faster Attacks + Physical Proj Attack Damage. I also accidentally spec'd my first 19 points into the right side of the tree, and the only way I see Exploding arrow working is with the Blood Magic node, can't do it without it, and the 245% mana multiplier from the BM gem makes it impossible to use, and unfortunately im still a ways away from the node.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Aevykin wrote:
How did people level for this and what skill did you use? Im having a very tough time leveling this build for some reason, Im hardly doing any damage, and I have pretty good gear for my level (36) and a good bow ~60-160 damage, yet its still taking me 10+ punctures to kill a rare mob. >:( I've primarily been using Lightning arrow + LMP + Faster Attacks + Physical Proj Attack Damage. I also accidentally spec'd my first 19 points into the right side of the tree, and the only way I see Exploding arrow working is with the Blood Magic node, can't do it without it, and the 245% mana multiplier from the BM gem makes it impossible to use, and unfortunately im still a ways away from the node.

Flame totem + magma orb till 38 when GMP is available. BM keystone is pretty much required when you switch.
Exactly what dieh said, i also highly recommend any quill rain when you get to 38 and can use gmp, the high attack speed makes it so much easier to clear, your single target dps will lack a bit but only for a short time, after lvl 43 or so it will be good if you have a 4L for it, i started on tempest yesterday and now i'm 50 and it has been very easy soloing everything until now, only one question i have for sigma, dont you think its worth skipping the 0.4% life reg nodes from scion starting and just get the 0.8% from marauder ? you lose 10 life and 0.4% life reg and gain 5 str and 2 skill points
IGN: GhostShard / Fujitora / AstralWalker
This looks pretty darn fun. Well written guide, by the way.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Slash wrote:
Exactly what dieh said, i also highly recommend any quill rain when you get to 38 and can use gmp, the high attack speed makes it so much easier to clear, your single target dps will lack a bit but only for a short time, after lvl 43 or so it will be good if you have a 4L for it, i started on tempest yesterday and now i'm 50 and it has been very easy soloing everything until now, only one question i have for sigma, dont you think its worth skipping the 0.4% life reg nodes from scion starting and just get the 0.8% from marauder ? you lose 10 life and 0.4% life reg and gain 5 str and 2 skill points

We do so to grab the jewel slot because jewel slots are opieop.
When do you actually start using Quill Rain and EA?
"
xSigma wrote:
"
Slash wrote:

We do so to grab the jewel slot because jewel slots are opieop.

Totally missed that jewel slot :D Thanks though

@CaityMarie, after level 38 when you can link EA with GMP
IGN: GhostShard / Fujitora / AstralWalker
How about using Immortal Flesh belt to get some free regen nodes from the tree :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info