[2.0.1][Tempest] Bloody Explosive Arrow Build (271% Life + 12.3% Life Regen)

"
abhorr wrote:
is there skills that will help me lvling up easier. I'm lvl 16 and my damage output is so little.

there are lots of ways to lvl until you can use explosive arrow
flametotem, molten strike
choose one and rush through
Can I Do Some Changing In The Single Target Explosive Arrow and add Item Rarity and/or Item Quantity?
or should i not?
Can I Do Some Changing In The Single Target Explosive Arrow and add Item Rarity and/or Item Quantity?
or should i not?
"
TitansLight wrote:
or should i not?

You can if you're satisfied with the damage you're doing.
Sorry if this was answered already, but what's the reason for using slower projectiles instead of faster projectiles?
Decided to play this and i'm enjoying it thus far.

Currently in Act 4 Cruel and I'm lvl 52.

My question is how do you kill bosses?

I'm using the recommended setup for single target but since you can only stack 5 times before its a waste I feel like I spend a lot of time walking around waiting for explosions :\

Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
I read its really really hard to maintain the mana to cast EA with Quill Rain. How do you do it ?
Is this build a BM build and that is the reason for the 271 % life and especially 12 % regen ?
Just a quick suggestion for people that want single target and do not have a 5L or 6L to spare. Use flame totem + culling strike + fire pen + iron will/slower proj/faster proj/faster cast. The 4th socket is your choice. This helps a ton, plus it also will take some aggro off of you to stack some arrows.

I am currently level 70, just 5L'd my quill rain and have been using Flame totem since level 4. It is rather effective. In fact I just started maps and have EA+slow proj+life leech+GMP+item rarity since the dmg is so good. On bosses I just switch out GMP with faster attacks if needed.

If I feel that I need more dmg I will recolor my bow and use fire pen in place of item rarity, but the added rares are good for low level mapping and building up currency.

Also, to the OP this is a great build, but you can save a point in the tree with an adjustment in your pathing.

Here is the final tree that I plan to use:

The change includes taking Unwavering Stance, going Unyielding and you only sacrifice 9% life and 10 STR. Same final points.

It might be overkill, but the spell dmg put out in high level maps can easily stun you and since it is an armour based build anyway then I want to be able to move around to dodge stuff if needed.
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
Decided to play this and i'm enjoying it thus far.

Currently in Act 4 Cruel and I'm lvl 52.

My question is how do you kill bosses?

I'm using the recommended setup for single target but since you can only stack 5 times before its a waste I feel like I spend a lot of time walking around waiting for explosions :\

Someone suggested a flame totem link setup to help with single target, but the easiest solution in my opinion is to just have a frost wall gem and place it near the target. Shoot the frost wall 4-5 times then curse flammability on it. Does tons of damage but it does look a little buggy. Even if you don't see the arrows on the frost wall, they're there.

That's what I'm doing now until I'm high enough level to have a second EA link setup for single target.
Hey there.. read and re-read your build (thanks btw for the great detailing)

Would the fire damage on Lioneyes Paws boots boost that secondary fire dmg you spoke of? thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info