The core is being glitched as we speak.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
And another thread turns into a circle-jerk.

Have you ever seen a thread by certain users not turn into one?
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
viciousnugget wrote:
For those wondering what the fuck this thread is about.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367832

About time. Thank you!

Why the fuck did it take three pages for someone to post this.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
"
GingerBeast wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:

About time. Thank you!

It was in the patch notes about 2 hours after this thread was created. You're welcome for the information pass along though.

I like how GGG is able to get right on these fixes. I remember Blizzard taking a couple months to fix the invulnerable wizard bug early on and they only fixed it when that info spread like wildfire on their forums. GG GGG.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
GingerBeast wrote:
"
viciousnugget wrote:

About time. Thank you!

It was in the patch notes about 2 hours after this thread was created. You're welcome for the information pass along though.

I like how GGG is able to get right on these fixes. I remember Blizzard taking a couple months to fix the invulnerable wizard bug early on and they only fixed it when that info spread like wildfire on their forums. GG GGG.

lol when diablo 3 was out it was basically unplayable for the majority of the players for about 2-4 months. Then the game was playable but so poorly balanced it was still bad. But players didnt complain, because it's Blizzard. GGG are doing such a wonderfull job here with their game compared to a lot of other compagny.
"
About time. Thank you!

Why the fuck did it take three pages for someone to post this. [/quote]It was in the patch notes about 2 hours after this thread was created. You're welcome for the information pass along though.

I like how GGG is able to get right on these fixes. I remember Blizzard taking a couple months to fix the invulnerable wizard bug early on and they only fixed it when that info spread like wildfire on their forums. GG GGG.[/quote]

lol when diablo 3 was out it was basically unplayable for the majority of the players for about 2-4 months. Then the game was playable but so poorly balanced it was still bad. But players didnt complain, because it's Blizzard. GGG are doing such a wonderfull job here with their game compared to a lot of other compagny. [/quote]"

d3 = one of the most complained about games of all times. hell, I need to stop reading these forums, every other post is complete nonsense
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Aug 2, 2015, 2:28:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info