The core is being glitched as we speak.

"
deathspenalty wrote:

There were always problems and there always will be. But after the initial release of PoE it seemed that problems were actually beeing effectively adressed, now its more like a russian roulet where the players can just hope for the best.

I have the same feeling, that's why I stopped writing serious feedback. Watching the entire beta feedback and the entire feedback section after release being ignored quickly leads to conclusions.

I don't know who's in charge of game balance but they seem to be bad at logic and good at ignoring things they dislike. I'm tempted to jump to gender-related speculations but, alas, probation lurks around the corner :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jul 31, 2015, 4:09:28 AM
OP, is it true you are a trap?
path of exile expert
"
OP, is it true you are a trap?

Ofc. There are no real females on the Internet. Everyone knows that.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
And another thread turns into a circle-jerk.
"
deathspenalty wrote:

I just feel like GGG is steering towards the balance D3 had on release. Aka 99.99% of the items that drop are horrible, the community trading is dictated by real cash, and everything 1 shots you.

except that in D3, the player one shots everything and its considered a bad night if you don't get a top end legendary/ancient gear at least once an hour.
"

Don't mistake this as an invitation for conversation with you.

The all-important Charan. Divinity.
"
"
Caliginosus wrote:
Why bother opening a thread if one can only understand it with the knowledge of certain events?
To have a public talk with the cool kids who also know about it?
That happens so much, why not just add a one liner so that everyone can understand whats going on?

Oh yeah and get put on probation yeah great idea guy.

how the fuck is that a reaction to what you quoted?
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
I guess we just ignore all the other fixes that are done now?
So what's the deal with the core and what's the core? Anyone care to elaborate?
For those wondering what the fuck this thread is about.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367832
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Aug 1, 2015, 11:43:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info