A Sneak Peek of the 2.0.1 Content Update!

8/8 Hype ☺
You need luck to get a map with 4 DoTs.
You Need RNG to have a boss in that map.
To top that, now you need more RNG to spawn a chaos boss IF the area has already a faction boss.

That's three layers of RNG! Another content that most players wont ever get to see, just like more than half of the game.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by Marlexyz on Jul 30, 2015, 12:18:02 AM
"
Marlexyz wrote:
You need luck to get a map with 4 DoTs.
You Need RNG to have a boss in that map.
To top that, now you need more RNG to spawn a chaos boss IF the area has already a faction boss.

That's three layers of RNG! Another content that most players wont ever get to see, just like more than half of the game.

DOn't forget that you need to drop maps in the first place ;p
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Those guys look like they could be potential sources of Deadman's Hand... mmm not that I'll ever get one but still a nice thought. :P
Nice :)
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Oh good?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Sweet, hopefully the new warband dudes drops reflect their difficulty/rarity. 3 new maps is what I'm pumped for, hopefully not limited to lv80 map pool... A 70, 75, and 80 would be nice. or 72, 77, and 82.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
Hyped for Phantasmagoria, looks like a Gorge 2. Hopefully it will be 74-77 lvl.

Truly disappointed about the map drops however.
"
DOn't forget that you need to drop maps in the first place ;p

Don't forget you have to deal with high level map wasted due to random disconnect and portal bug who arn't fixed. Has been disconnected from my shipyard 2 sec ago again ( already 9 maps like that ) asked in bug report section previously for other maps 0 answers. I'm really done this time. Uninstalled the game the hype is gone. Calling that a game release ? Kidding me ? worse launch ever for PoE. bye
Hf :)
Whats the point of new maps when map instances crash every 30 minutes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info