2.0.0i Patch Notes

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Snarfbuckle wrote:
Is there some odd change to the latest patch in regard to energy shield.

I have Chaos Inoculation and got oneshotted to LIFE (2700 shield intact but 0 life) and killed 7 times.

Does life leech now ignore shields with chaos inoculation now?
Your Witch has a Caustic Mana Flask equipped in her fourth flask slot. It recovers 1056 mana, and removes 15% of mana recovered from life when used. 15% of 1056 is 158, so you lose 158 life when you use that flask. Since you only have 1 life, this kills you.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh God - Im a complete idiot.
Hadn't had a map disconnect with the Awakening until just now (after 2.0.0i), so definitely still some issues to address with future patches. It said it was entering the eternal lab but it was taking forever, and I was able to move around and continue to damage and be damaged by enemies in the map. I had just completely exited the PoE client with past map issues, but for this one I tried exiting to character selection, and interestingly it did nothing when I clicked the button... not sure if that's typical with this problem or not. I play on the Washington D.C. server if that is relevant to anyone else who has experienced a similar incident.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
Hadn't any lost maps since patch h (patch 2.0 to g was terrible though). Hopefully this one will only improve it even further.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Patch I seems to have finally fixed the random lag spikes / "unexpected disconnections" for me. Thanks for the good work guys!
"
ropumar wrote:
"
LizRosales wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.0.0i (hotfix - doesn't require realm restart)
  • Fixed a rare instance crash.
  • Fixed a bug with Divine Righteous Fire where the ring was the wrong size.

Are you planning on fixing the game balance at all or is this pretty much how you want things to be?

Sadly, people responsable for the numeric balance on the game, is not doing a great job to my opinion since ever.

Aweakening in my eyes was a improvement tho.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Snarfbuckle wrote:

I have Chaos Inoculation and got oneshotted to LIFE (2700 shield intact but 0 life) and killed 7 times.

Your Witch has a Caustic Mana Flask equipped in her fourth flask slot. It recovers 1056 mana, and removes 15% of mana recovered from life when used. 15% of 1056 is 158, so you lose 158 life when you use that flask. Since you only have 1 life, this kills you.

^That was priceless, lol.

Do u want more priceless thing ?:

Doedre's Elixir + CI ----- > :)
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Snarfbuckle wrote:

REKT
BIBLETHUMP THANK YOU CHRIS IN THE END BIBLETHUMP

YOU GIVE AND YOU TAKE AND I SHALL NOT HATE IN THE END
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info