2.0.0i Patch Notes

how about fixing something that affects all players instead of "rare" shit every time. like your forum mod team not making any sense when banning people!
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
"
LizRosales wrote:

Are you planning on fixing the game balance at all or is this pretty much how you want things to be?

What are you talking about?????

If you write such questions you should at least specify, what is so imbalanced at the moment, that it needs a soon fix!
Last edited by lord_joshi on Jul 29, 2015, 4:58:17 AM
All these hotfixes and still nothing to help summoners out with the weak raise specter gem... Should all summoners go SRS or some other easy high DPS skill because you cant get it with just pure summons? Please, enough with the cookie cutter builds, give us more options.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
how about fixing something that affects all players instead of "rare" shit every time. like your forum mod team not making any sense when banning people!

Programming doesn't work like that. Bugfixing random crashes is one of the hardest things in programming. While you might think that all those instance crashing all have the same cause it's possible that there are like 50 different bugs causing the same problem.
hopefully this will stop my map crashes..... yawn..
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Chris wrote:

• Fixed a bug with Divine Righteous Fire where the ring was the wrong size.

As a fan of the RF skill, and instant-buyer of said MTX, I´m happy to see such a quick fix for a rather annoying bug. Cheers!
infinite loading screens are not fixed.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My_Bloody_Valentine
"
Chris wrote:
This hopefully addresses some more of the "map disconnection" issues.

Question: I was running a Poorjoy's from my hideout which eventually crashed and destroyed all of the portals. Is that the kind of thing these fixes are meant to... fix?
IRON MAN
I Keep joining an instance of the server and when i switch maps, i receive packet loss and just disconnect or die then disconnect. i have eliminated issues my side with ping tests and router restarts, anytthing would be helpful thanks.
"
lord_joshi wrote:
"
LizRosales wrote:

Are you planning on fixing the game balance at all or is this pretty much how you want things to be?

What are you talking about?????

If you write such questions you should at least specify, what is so imbalanced at the moment, that it needs a soon fix!

Viper Strike is clearly an OP skill :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info