[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Hey, I'm trying out your build but I'm a little bit confused with what ascendancy "perks" I should get, can you explain it once more please?
"
Hey, I'm trying out your build but I'm a little bit confused with what ascendancy "perks" I should get, can you explain it once more please?

I went with the following order for Juggernaut:
Unstoppable - Bonus speed to help you move faster, which means clear and level faster.
Unyielding - By time you are doing Cruel Lab, you are probably in A1-2 Merciless, and should have Fortify running all the time anyway
Unflinching, Unrelenting - You need Unflinching to get Unrelenting, so kind of a no brainer here.

If you went Champion, I would probably go in this order:
Inspirational - Movement speed, damage means faster clearing.

If you don't mind running a Fortify gem for a while, go Unstoppable Hero. Otherwise, First to Strike, Last to Fall. Pick up the other one next.

Fortitude is last, since you can run a Fortify gem until you get this.
"
PsychoIntent wrote:
"

I went with the following order for Juggernaut:
Unstoppable - Bonus speed to help you move faster, which means clear and level faster.
Unyielding - By time you are doing Cruel Lab, you are probably in A1-2 Merciless, and should have Fortify running all the time anyway
Unflinching, Unrelenting - You need Unflinching to get Unrelenting, so kind of a no brainer here.

If you went Champion, I would probably go in this order:
Inspirational - Movement speed, damage means faster clearing.

If you don't mind running a Fortify gem for a while, go Unstoppable Hero. Otherwise, First to Strike, Last to Fall. Pick up the other one next.

Fortitude is last, since you can run a Fortify gem until you get this.

Thank you :3 , I went for Juggernaut because I preferred to be tankier
Just finished normal and enjoying this build so much, cyclone is fun :) good mix of defence and offence in the build. Thank you!!
Any toughts about the Uul-Netol's Embrace Vaal Axe for this build?
Attacks always cause bleedings since we have blasphemy+warlords mark, and lvl 20 bona nova spam. plus nice damage and good attack speed. best in slot if u cant affort the atziri disfavour.
For champion should i go for lightning coil or belly of the beast? Or maybe other armour?
NM
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
Last edited by Losse on Dec 13, 2016, 9:21:27 PM
Hi, i use your build for the new league, it works great but i have a question.
I followed your defensive gem setup
"
Defensive Setup:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 13), Immortal Call (lvl 15), Molten Shell (lvl 17 ) & Increased Duration (max level)

Molten shell works well with CWDT but Immortal call dont seem to work, did i have to cast it manually?
I followed your gem level requirements so i dont understand what is wrong

Edit: Works well finally, i just didn't know the golden explosion was Immortal call and the buff is so short can't saw it, my bad
Last edited by Mezh on Dec 10, 2016, 6:55:28 PM
Can you fit hatred into essence worm, or it is not a good ideia. I went with Slayer, is it better or worse and why !?
How can i increase DPS on this build at 51 k with hatered and atziri axe... I would love to get into the 100k range, if possible. Any ideas?
Last edited by Gameexe on Dec 11, 2016, 11:17:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info