[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

Also, why the Belly of the Beast chest piece when other armors have better armor than it?
Hi Lifting (and all the other pros out there):

I'm a relatively new player, got to lvl 70 and maps for the first time in 2.3 Ascendancy with an Earthquake build (also using one of your guides). Will this build work in the new Essence League 2.4 ? Any plans to update it, Lifting ?

Looking into trying a new play style with the new league. Any suggestions, hints, tips welcome.

ty in advance.

Excellent guides, btw. - esp for complete novices who are baffled by tips such as "and fill the rest of the passive tree out by what you need ... "

PS. Also posted in your Dual Totem Chieftain post - as considering that as well.
Last edited by Pendarth on Aug 29, 2016, 6:36:10 PM
"
Pendarth wrote:
Hi Lifting (and all the other pros out there):

I'm a relatively new player, got to lvl 70 and maps for the first time in 2.3 Ascendancy with an Earthquake build (also using one of your guides). Will this build work in the new Essence League 2.4 ? Any plans to update it, Lifting ?

Looking into trying a new play style with the new league. Any suggestions, hints, tips welcome.

ty in advance.

Excellent guides, btw. - esp for complete novices who are baffled by tips such as "and fill the rest of the passive tree out by what you need ... "

PS. Also posted in your Dual Totem Chieftain post - as considering that as well.

It has been updated for 2.4. Nothing has really changed tbh. It is still good! :)

Thanks for the kind words!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

It has been updated for 2.4. Nothing has really changed tbh. It is still good! :)

Awesome, i'm gonna use it in the Atlas expansion; thanks for your work :)
"
Tom7i wrote:
"

Awesome, i'm gonna use it in the Atlas expansion; thanks for your work :)

My pleasure, gl =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Just wanted to say that i am having so much fun with this build so far, got myself a good 5 link axe for 16 alts, i know i cant believe it either!!!.
Loving the way cyclone feels,I usually play spell caster builds so this was a very nice change of pace.
Much appreciated LNB.
Thanks from a new player for this build.

The only part I have problems understanding is:

Aura & Golem

- Hatred, Rallying Cry, CWDT (lvl 1) & Flame Golem (lvl 2)

The video mentions this as a 4-Link. So that means all spells are supposed to be triggered by CWDT?

Or are Hatred and Rallying Cry supposed to be used manually? Is it even possible to use them in a 4-linked setting then?

Cheers!
"
Luminance666 wrote:
Thanks from a new player for this build.

The only part I have problems understanding is:

Aura & Golem

- Hatred, Rallying Cry, CWDT (lvl 1) & Flame Golem (lvl 2)

The video mentions this as a 4-Link. So that means all spells are supposed to be triggered by CWDT?

Or are Hatred and Rallying Cry supposed to be used manually? Is it even possible to use them in a 4-linked setting then?

Cheers!

that might have been a typo since Rallying Cry cannot be triggered by CWDT, however im not sure about hatred but it would be best not to link it with CWDT as it will inconvenience you having to reset every time you take damage. Therefore in the 4 socket setup you mentioned only CWDT and flame golem are linked, with Hatred and Rallying Cry being on their own (triggered manually), You can link Hatred and Rallying Cry together but make sure CWDT is not.
Last edited by Gamer919 on Sep 4, 2016, 8:55:58 PM
Hey, nice build! I'm having fun playing it
What flasks do you recommend?
Thanks for the build. Have you though about incorporating Ancestral Warchief/Protector? I'm using it right now, and seems like it helps a lot with boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info