[2.5 Video Guide] Beginners "End-Game-Viable" Tanky Cyclone Build

I used the old version of this and just came back to the game, updated to this and loving it.

Unless I've missed it why are you not putting blood rage on a CWDT so it's up most of the time without worrying about it? I've added it on a lv 9 CWDT and i'm seeing a nice damage jump consistently. Each to their own I guess, I'm a lazy POE player :p

And for those saying they can't go past 50k damage I'm consistently around 80k atm and only lv 90, missing an endurance charge and a few other things - stick with it, it's strong :)
Last edited by Exotrin on Jul 29, 2016, 9:54:25 AM
Hello.

I am new to the game and am following this Guide.

The Build is working out very nicely so far. I found a nice Two Handed Axe with high Physical damage mod. At level 46 I currently do 2.2k DPS with Cyclone.

I am having one problem though... 85% of my Mana being reserved... I am having mana management issues even with Warlords Mark. Bossfights are nearly impossible. Is this an oversight? I don't see any additional mana gain on your gear. How do you deal with your mana?
"
Gruthac wrote:
Hello.

The Build is working out very nicely so far. I found a nice Two Handed Axe with high Physical damage mod. At level 46 I currently do 2.2k DPS with Cyclone.

I am having one problem though... 85% of my Mana being reserved... I am having mana management issues even with Warlords Mark. Bossfights are nearly impossible. Is this an oversight? I don't see any additional mana gain on your gear. How do you deal with your mana?

U might wanna consider dropping 1 support gem for mana leech gem. Once you reach 60 70s end-game, Ur damage should be enough or Warlord to leech mana
"
Gruthac wrote:
Hello.

Blood magic support gem helps a lot with boss fights.
What do you guys think about Herald of Ash? Is it worth running? I'm still levelling, but it seems to help a lot with killing big packs.
Last edited by Willowfield on Jul 30, 2016, 7:44:38 PM
Really though, what's the order for the ascendency tree?
"
Willowfield wrote:
What do you guys think about Herald of Ash? Is it worth running? I'm still levelling, but it seems to help a lot with killing big packs.

Herals of ASh is a must for end-game map clearing as it provides huge clear speed. It also gives u decent damage as well. If u play SC and dont have any defence/mana problem, just go with it
"
Blessment wrote:

For Champion, go the Fortify route first then pick whichever nodes u want

For Juggernaut, no particular priority to be honest. Personally, I would choose Unbreakable-> Unyielding-> Unstoppable

If you are new, next time please clarify your question more :)
Last edited by greendragon2194 on Jul 31, 2016, 12:31:35 AM
"
"
Blessment wrote:

For Champion, go the Fortify route first then pick whichever nodes u want

For Juggernaut, no particular priority to be honest. Personally, I would choose Unbreakable-> Unyielding-> Unstoppable

If you are new, next time please clarify your question more :)

Mb, I'll remember that next time!
As a new player, this build is very helpful. Lvl 45 and working veyr well. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info