[2.0][HC] CI Non-Crit Whispering Ice Storm Scion

Thanks for the quick response. I'm interested in the curses not just for the damage but the control they offer, but was impressed by your videos kill speed. If I did two or three curses, what might a good link on the chest be for delivering all of them via coh? Any thoughts?
Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
"
Okanitu wrote:
Thanks for the quick response. I'm interested in the curses not just for the damage but the control they offer, but was impressed by your videos kill speed. If I did two or three curses, what might a good link on the chest be for delivering all of them via coh? Any thoughts?

IF you 5 or 6 linked your chest, you could do Ground slam + Fortify + CoH + CURSE + CURSE + CURSE
just got a whispering ice, did you level with it? thinking of making a character
"
Deckardyo wrote:
just got a whispering ice, did you level with it? thinking of making a character

God no, its awful until you go full CI and int on everything, i switched in tempest at 62, i had about 850 int when i switched and it cleared merc dried lake perfectly
"
Inoa12 wrote:
"
Deckardyo wrote:

God no, its awful until you go full CI and int on everything, i switched in tempest at 62, i had about 850 int when i switched and it cleared merc dried lake perfectly

Wait what? Ice storm is insanely strong at low levels. When I switched at 33 I had a bit over 500 int and at 38 with echo I could kill bosses in under 10 seconds.
Added new gem links, updated offense screen shot
"
Mystrl wrote:
"
Inoa12 wrote:
"
Deckardyo wrote:

Wait what? Ice storm is insanely strong at low levels. When I switched at 33 I had a bit over 500 int and at 38 with echo I could kill bosses in under 10 seconds.

In tempest league i tried using it at 33, and couldnt kill anything faster than my 3 link flame totem, while still living to see the next level, I'm sure you can use it to level, but i don't recomend it
updated the passive tree
updated the passive tree
"
Inoa12 wrote:
"
Okanitu wrote:
How would you rate the damage and survival of this build versus the tri-curser icestorm build? Leveling up a scion icestormer now, and still low enough level to end up with either one.

I'm sitting at about 77k dps at the moment, nothing lives long enough to warrant three curses, the slow and temp chains is enough in sketchy situations, and frostbite is enough damage when you don't need temp chains. Dual curse in this build is only 3 points if you feel it necessary.

How do you calculate DPS?

I've been comparing trees and I'm wondering if I should re-think Celestial Judgement on the Templar side.

This is what my build is looking like at level 85.

Passive skill tree build

I went tri-curse w/ these.

But before I got those I still used dual-curse. Temporal chains, chilled ground, and enfeeble do wonders for survivability.
GMT -7:00 PST
Last edited by nosl1w on Jul 26, 2015, 11:47:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info