The Emberwake Race Season Has Started!

The races have been awesome so far! This is my favorite part of Path of Exile :) I think you guys do a fine job.

Oh yea, Nice what you did with the "Chamber of Greed", my only death this season, but it ain't going to get me again! ;)
There can only be one Oatmeal.
To all those who like races: Good luck and have fun.

I personally don´t like races, because you allways need to start a new and I know this is the charm of races. But it does not work on me.

But I got a much more important question: When will the next pvp season start? And will you change something for pvp? Like higher low-level?
Cool season so far!
Make Things For Smile!
I'll preface this by saying i'm not very good at racing to begin with.

That being said, its difficult to keep up when about 1/4 of my races have my client freezing at loading screens between zones (Passage going into Ledge is a common one). I have to reboot the game, and by the time I am in, race is over - talking about the 12 min bursts for example.

Anyway, the concept is fun.. I just wish I could have fun and not worry if I'll lose to loading problems instead of my own lack of skill.
TURBOOOOOOOO
"
Mismatched wrote:
I'll preface this by saying i'm not very good at racing to begin with.

That being said, its difficult to keep up when about 1/4 of my races have my client freezing at loading screens between zones (Passage going into Ledge is a common one). I have to reboot the game, and by the time I am in, race is over - talking about the 12 min bursts for example.

Anyway, the concept is fun.. I just wish I could have fun and not worry if I'll lose to loading problems instead of my own lack of skill.

sounds like you need a new computer!
"
sintouch wrote:

sounds like you need a new computer!

Brand new comp. Never had this problem prior to 2.0

I guess it could be an issue on my end... just seems odd that it started only a week or so after the patch.
Copying from here for dying for the answer.

Can you give your season rewards to your Warbands/Tempest characters?

"
Chris wrote:
At the end of the event, we will award the prizes to a Remove-Only Stash Tab that is accessible from any league. The item can only be removed in one league, so choose carefully!

And from this thread:

"
Chris wrote:
When a race ends, participants receive their rewards in a special "remove-only" tab in their stash. These items are valuable, not only because they have exclusive, season-only artwork, but also because they can be retrieved by any character in any long-term league! This means that your Domination or Nemesis character can use a unique item you acquired in a seasonal race. It also means that you can choose to keep your rewards in the remove-only stash tab, and utilize them in an upcoming long-term league down the road. To keep things fair, there is a two week grace period at the start of each new long-term league where the items cannot be withdrawn, but after that, they're fair game.

It's already 16 days from the Warbands started. So… is there any chance to actually get access to remove-only tabs from Warbands? Because I can't, and it's really sad.

Okay, grace period is four week, not two. Thanks everybody.
Last edited by Karamzin on Jul 28, 2015, 11:04:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info