The Emberwake Race Season Has Started!

The prizes are kinda meh, so I will probably not do much this racing season or at all.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Yeah the prizes are kinda meh, but that Emberwakering would go well with Goddess Scorned.
But goodluck getting that.
Balance is an illusion, exile.
helman is giving out private racing lessons d:^)
how many hours of commercials for one lesson jani
Good job with the tips, Bex! Even longtime (bad) players like myself can gain some knowledge from this. Thanks! :)
Nice tips ;)
I remember on my first race i ever did I got to level 7 and I was happy. Then I turned on chat and I swear people were hitting level 2 in 10 seconds are something. lol These tips are a huge help.
Awesome, thanks for the tips too! Didn't know you could get MS boots so early.
nice. good to see the starter tips.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
the tips are fine
however, the "after-race" is missing some crucial stats to make it all more fun,
like i already posted in the emberwake 001:

*my position both relative to all and relative to class
*list of players by class near my position
*total amount of players in the race by all and by class

etc stats
these should be available easily for players, else they will feel worthless if they
end up 20 levels behind the no.1 guy and have no clue how they did versus other new players in their class etc

edit: also do note that its stupid to just show the top player leveling progress ingame
would be nicer with some level-bar sorted per class ingame or something like that
a lot of stuff could be added, im sure u already have some ideas
Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on Jul 24, 2015, 1:15:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info