Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
alright I RECORDED ME GOING WITHOUT MY VIS MORTIS AND MY FUCKING MIDNIGHT BARGAIN, Like fuck I dunno what else to DO if this CAN'T convince you.

Sigh * AS SOON AS IT UPLOADS anyway.

Like I've said yesterday, I've tried the stygian after the nerf to see if they were still good. I have a pretty average gear with 4 links. They are no longer the face rolling op spectres they were, but they are still really good with a strong clear speed, probably in the top 2-3 spectres you can use atm.

I also really enjoy the fact that they do not outpower the others good spectres by a lot so it leave you with choices that can be as good, instead of having just one really op spectre you have a decent list of variances that you can use to fit your build. And I love having "choices" and trying different spectres once in a while.

Right now my favourite are the evangelist, the lanternbearer and the stygian. And having to choose beetwen theses 3 make the gameplay more interesting as a summoner. I like that there is no "perfect op spectres" now, you have a good platera to choose on. :)

You see my other video's? Like I've been doing my best to convince our breathen WE AREN'T DEAD =/

"
Here I recorded a small segment of my ''fire setup'' vs torture boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIMDo3TO7ss

Recorded a Orchad run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2hjM8sE98c

I'll record a 77+ once I get it again.

Yeah, they are still very strong as spectres I just added a LMP so my setup and they are godly, with a 5 link I might get really close to the clear speed I had before.

Also, an important thing that many seems to forget to mention the summoners were NEVER this strong before The awakening (even after that nerf). There is no point in any builds of the entire history of this game that the summoners were THIS strongs and have as that much potential. I got 4 Jewels in my Summoner passive tree each get me a 15% ++ dmg for minions and also other thing like hp and resists for minions, and HP and ES for me.

The end result is, I've never been as much tanky as a summoner and my minions in generals were never been this strong.

Also, Fortify on Zombies is sooooooo friggin good, they are face tanking Malachai at cruel and the support gem even boost their dmg.

I'm also looking forward to do something with Bloodlust I really think that support gem have potential with summoners
"

Cluns!

"
Emphasy wrote:
Fun thing though :P I had the luck to get 74 Knitted Horrors... they actually do clear the whole screen with one assault... well sometimes the bleeding needs to do its work, they are awful single target though (still nice due to adding Bloodlust to zombies).

Keep up with the context of the thread please, we are obviously talking about lvl 70 raised content one shotting lvl 78 and above content.

Geez man!

Give these guys a break here common.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Clearly the DPS in the video is done by SRS, which obviously is not underpowered, the issue here is Spectre revenants, which are under powered. Clear a map without SRS,
"
Clearly the DPS in the video is done by SRS, which obviously is not underpowered, the issue here is Spectre revenants, which are under powered. Clear a map without SRS,

You've got to be trolling. What is the matter with you? Can you not understand that we are fine? You can't move on this is so dumb now like I've given you so many video's like should I literally just be naked and use level 1 fireballs while my minions do everything for me?

I'm done like there's no convincing you if you have zero experience in a summoner apparently like you're beyond convincing at this point.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 24, 2015, 7:40:44 PM
"
"

You've got to be trolling.

Nope, your sad attempt at trying to hide a lie in video is what I consider trolling. Like I said, the issue is with spectre, not SRS, everyone knows SRS is easy to play.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Nope, your sad attempt at trying to hide a lie in video is what I consider trolling. Like I said, the issue is with spectre, not SRS, everyone knows SRS is easy to play.

I made a bet with I_NO before she posted the video, saying it wouldn't mater since you would state it was all SRS and nothing else.

Thanks, now I_NO owes me a lap-dance.

Much obliged. \o/

I_NO, you know how the saying goes, don't start an argument with a fool, he will get you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I suggest we leave this guy on his little island while the rest of the world is actually testing content and finding out the extend of this "nerf" in real-time.

It was quite clear 8 pages ago sixpack has no real interest in discussing anything summoner related and simply wants to be OP without any dedication/investment. His other threads simply confirm this and are equally flawed.

If this is insulting, it doesn't aim to be, it's a summary of observations regarding your post's and the lack of grounded arguments in them.

Even when presented with real life footage you still discard any evidence and are head stuck in your own little though pattern that summoners are shit, this patch is shit and revenants got obliterated.

I suggest you find another game or go circle jerk a bit on another forum where people tell you how great and right you are, since you clearly are ill-equipped to actually discuss with people that don't share your position.

Peace,

-Boem-

(i left this thread on purpose 8 pages ago btw, since it was clear how redundant discussing any topic with you is and i only post now because i was asked, else i wouldn't even spend my time doing that)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"

Either do it with spectre or dont, frankly I dont care because I know the starts are just not there. You wont do it with spectre because you know the stats arent there, thats why you are using SRS, its pretty simple to see this obvious attempt at siderailing the issue when SPECTRE is the issue, not SRS, SRS is OP, Spectre is underpowered, prove it or shut up, thanx
=If(ownsMTX(I_NO,WitchDance),MakeNewVideo(),"")
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 25, 2015, 12:47:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info