Rainbowstride
Rathpith Globe
Sentari's Answer
Stone of Lazhwar
Taste of Hate
The Blood Dance
Last edited by grrrgrrr on Jul 23, 2015, 12:46:18 AM
Voidhome changed in rarity?

Qarl, exactly what data are you guys looking at that said voidhome was heavily used or strong?
This feels like a load of bullshit.

It's become clear you just increased the rarity of all items that had the word "rarity" in them, regardles of if it says reduced or increased.

Also items like Gang's momentum... asphyxia's wrath.... all the leveling uniques? Why the hell did those need to be changed? MAkes absolutely no sense.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

If build diversity is important shouldn't build-enabling uniques, like Facebreaker, be more common?

I don't get the positive benefits of increasing the rarity on a lot of these items, seems like an artificial way to make it take longer to play the game. Unfortunately, it also makes it a lot less fun.

EDIT: I mean, I have a lot of those uniques on Standard already so it doesn't affect me so much as it affects new players. If these items were too powerful for some reason then they should have been given a legacy version and revised. I feel really bad for people just starting this game, getting leveling gear will be a total chore.

The ONLY reasons I can see for these changes are that either they let the intern rebalance the uniques and won't admit to it yet, or they're trying to artificially lengthen the amount of time it takes to reach level 100.
Last edited by Arcaneswrath on Jul 23, 2015, 12:57:20 AM
...The upper list...the changes showing in it...most don't make any sense to me. I'm sitting here scratching my head and wondering why half of those uniques are being made more rare. Just...whaaaaaa?
Are you all INSANE?! WHAT THE HELL!

Why do crappy uniques, leveling uniques, all rarity uniques and BiS uniques need to be changed?

Ow what you said? "Because it is better for later".. "Because it is in the data."... LoL..

You are serious?

If this is not april fools I lost all of my faith in ggg.
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:46:53 PM
lol
IGN: Pockey
Last edited by Pockey on Jul 23, 2015, 12:57:14 AM
Just my luck ... got another voidhome but have yet to get anything on the second list.
Basically, GGG's philosophy is: if a unique is useful, it shouldn't drop for the average player...

Yeah, I'm gonna take a loooong break from this game...

This "improved communication", which consists of BS reasons for changes that have the goal of making the game more of a time investment than it already is and adding more layers of artificial difficulty , is great. /sarcasm

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Can we get a explanation for these changes please? Why is this positive? You aren't actually giving an explanation is more of a page of vague crap then anything else. A little clarity on your latest nerf please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info