Final 0.9.4 Patch Notes

Sweet updated patch, game is awesome!
-

Default - Ranger - Gamelot - level 70
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.4
[li]Improved the Upper Prison and added some monsters to fight before Brutus. They're useful for corpses.[/li]
[/li][/list]

When i got here i got only skellies in upper, is it just me or isnt it hard to get "corpses" from skellies ? :)
only if you shatter the bodies with cold abilities
other than that you should have no problem raising minions
only real problem now is the act 1 boss first phase fight with no minions
Nice progress! Very refreshing to see compared to other games. Good job!
Kill or be killed
when is 0.9.5? :P

me want selling to NPCs!
when are you gonna make an other league? for exemple bossted xp and drop is probably not that hard to do and i personaly would like to try end game with different class and build
elcerenDL HC Duelist lvl 35
"
elceren wrote:
when are you gonna make an other league? for exemple bossted xp and drop is probably not that hard to do and i personaly would like to try end game with different class and build
What gave you the idea they would make a league like that?
"
We have many plans for interesting game modifiers that leagues can apply, but one rule is clear – they must only make the game harder.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
he's probably referring to the announced ability to create our own leagues
i'm just suggesting that cuz a would like to try every thing. i can't play that much so i have almost nothing to say for feed back. i'm sure they can find a way to make this harder even with xp and drop rate higher. or maybe juste for the beta so that we can give more feedback on end game.

but my true question was if there's gonna be an other one soon
elcerenDL HC Duelist lvl 35

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info