Final 0.9.4 Patch Notes

Oh yeah! A new Avatar of Fire was born!

(and my DPS almost doubled with almost the same set of passives)

Burn, baby, burn!
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
Anyone have a picture of the new tree?
Ugh, wasn't this the thread with the preliminary patch notes? Make a new thread next time please. It's a major chore to re-read 200 lines of changes, not to mention having little idea which few lines have changed, rendering it kind of pointless.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 5, 2011, 3:22:15 AM
Im not sure to make of this i see a hell of alot of removed and prevented and very little added or improved it seems every patch is removing or reducing the options whether that will turn out to be a good thing i am not sure i am still of the opinion that 9.2 was the fun patch and that now its all business.

Unwavering Stance: You cannot be stunned. You cannot evade enemy attacks.

does that mean i can not block either?
"Blue warrior shot the food"
If I was designing the tree every skill would near or at the level of keystone skills or would be about charges. It would make the current tree less boring.

As for Unwavering stance that is my question as well.

"
maxor wrote:
Unwavering Stance: You cannot be stunned. You cannot evade enemy attacks.

does that mean i can not block either?

When an enemy makes successful hit, you can evade it. When you don't, you can still block it. When you don't, you can reduce it. That's the way it works.

So basically every enemy has 100% (or capped 95%) accuracy, but you can still block the hits.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
I really like the patch. Just one minor thing:
"
Added an outline to the hovered character class in the character creation screen.

The outline looks horrible.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
Ugm wrote:

So basically every enemy has 100% (or capped 95%) accuracy, but you can still block the hits.
The cap is bypassed with the passive I think.

The cap is bypassed with the "cannot miss" one, and I'm pretty sure that cannot evade passive the same way. The person would always lose 5% evasion, but IMO I find it can be a bit more (around 10%) if you have like int-str gloves or boots or helm due to it's good stats.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Dec 5, 2011, 3:18:59 PM
"
Xapti wrote:
"
Ugm wrote:

The cap is bypassed with the "cannot miss" one, and I'm pretty sure that cannot evade passive the same way. The person would always lose 5% evasion, but IMO I find it can be a bit more (around 10%) if you have like int-str gloves or boots or helm due to it's good stats.
Yeah, if a keystone says you "cannot X" and usually you're capped to within a 5% - 95% chance to X, the keystone gets the last word.
Being unable to evade has nothing whatsoever to do with your ability to block, they are entirely separate mechanics.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Xapti wrote:
"
Ugm wrote:

Yeah, if a keystone says you "cannot X" and usually you're capped to within a 5% - 95% chance to X, the keystone gets the last word.
Being unable to evade has nothing whatsoever to do with your ability to block, they are entirely separate mechanics.

Well thats fine then i can see this being quite usefull for giving marauders more gear options.

Also is fun an entirely separate mechanic to gameplay lol discuss
"Blue warrior shot the food"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info