[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Why GMP?

We get far enough coverage with LMP, that's just gimping your damage and upping the cost for no benefit.

Looks cooler
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Ppl thinking that this build is a support build are idiots...

Of cos this is not a support build that OP made it for. But when you run a 6 man party, to be honest you can easily 'convert' yourself into auramancer/aurabot to have extra fun. It serves 2 playstyles with just 1 build. That's why it's called Sillincinerate/Sillidancer. Fun :D
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Why GMP?

We get far enough coverage with LMP, that's just gimping your damage and upping the cost for no benefit.

Clear speed is higher and im still lvling without 6l meaning i dont have to calculate next gem into casting cost.

But i have to say that even 30k armor and decent resistances didnt save me to 79 Village bosses... Poison Arrow is so FUCKING OP right now that ive got 1 shotted...

Nothing is going to help DMG is just too overtuned on 78+ maps.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Why GMP?

Clear speed is higher and im still lvling without 6l meaning i dont have to calculate next gem into casting cost.

But i have to say that even 30k armor and decent resistances didnt save me to 79 Village bosses... Poison Arrow is so FUCKING OP right now that ive got 1 shotted...

Nothing is going to help DMG is just too overtuned on 78+ maps.

nigga u high
what does armour and "decent resistances" has to do with PA's damage? Its chaos, only chaos resistance matters.
Also, that boss is hard for itself. you have to kill both at the same time.
"
anakkk wrote:
you have to kill both at the same time.

A lot safer to kite apart, take one down to ~10%, go back and kill the other, then return to the first who is now enraged (400% ?) and kill, cull if you don't feel safe.

Fun for double boss dragging them out to corners.

Spoiler
Oh, and when double boss, always kill one of the Stonebeaks first.

Spoiler
If you kill a Gnar first, the other will be running around like a dog with two cocks
Spoiler
Sorry
Casually casual.

"
Poimu wrote:

Witch flask nodes.

You also didn't allocate the jewel.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 16, 2015, 6:06:34 PM
"
How's are these?

Damned nice mitts :D
Casually casual.

Go with shock immunity.

Burning ground is trivial, most burns are trivial, being shocked and shocked ground = 50% more damage taken.

I never run with burn dispel, if I use a ruby in a build it usually has warding on. Except for doing Mageara with like vulnerability and/or no regen etc. Her crit burns can be devastating in the perfect storm and having a burn immunity ruby or two for her to swap in is priceless.

And yes, flask charges used/gained and flask duration mods on belts are powerful.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 17, 2015, 9:12:38 PM
Those boots are so broken, it's not even funny. The ES and MS alone.

It isn't more, it's just increased, but for builds (such as this) that don't take a lot of increased damage, it's big.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info