[2.1] Anu's 11 Reserve Sillincinerate and 10 Reserve Sillidancer.

"
Dan9_L wrote:
Guys, what better do with this items? Regal and multicraft or aug + regal and multicraft?

if you're going to multimod, i suggest just regaling
"
Dan9_L wrote:
Guys, what better do with this items? Regal and multicraft or aug + regal and multicraft?

It's up to you.

We should be able to get by with just the -8 and a %ES craft (not that you could craft that on the blue item) as our auras and gear pretty much can cover everything. So depending on what your gear lacks (if it does), how much you want to min/max and how much currency you have.

Eternal exalting aside, you could either aug then regal or just regal. This gets you your rare. Then you could multi mod or just go straight for %ES and make do or yolo ex.

I think the most ideal deterministic way would be to regal for a 2 prop rare, then multi mod.

You now either have 2 pre 1 suff, or 1pre 2 suff.
%ES is pre.

We now have either 3 pre 1 suff, or 2 pre 2 suff.

If 2 suff left and your resists are fully covered (consider volcano boss -50 EE on top of -29 EW) then Int is more ES and Str is damage with IW.

If 1 pre 1 suff left, you have the choice of flat ES or % armour for prefix, see above for suffix.

Also remember that you could really do with a life on kill suffix on an item somewhere, rings, ammy, weapon, gloves. Can't master this, though. You'd get 6 shots at this if you aug and regal all, then more shots if you don't multi mod but yolo ex after %ES craft. It's recommended trying to start off with one of your items -8 cost and x life on kill unless you have it on your gloves or weapon.

Also.

You can actually have an Elrond ring/ammy with 2 crafted prefixes and 3 yolo exalted suffixes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3irdg4/disclosuretheoretical_master_mod_crafting_wo/
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 28, 2015, 8:55:47 PM
Is it possible to run this without elreon rings and with a bunch of regen? I'm going MF and I can't afford to run elreon rings instead of andvarius'
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Is it possible to run this without elreon rings and with a bunch of regen? I'm going MF and I can't afford to run elreon rings instead of andvarius'

Yes, especially if you use

You might need to drop a reserve and have a health pot.
Casually casual.

Well it seems like I'm gonna have to start corrupting those for culling lol

I'm running totems right now and its so boring! I'm glad I found this build
"
nbriles2000 wrote:
Well it seems like I'm gonna have to start corrupting those for culling lol

I'm running totems right now and its so boring! I'm glad I found this build

Tried some MF.

Using my sillidancer tree (posted in last few posts) and just dropping ZO and haste and AA, adding PoE, I was able to swap in MF gloves, belt, boots, helm, ammy and 2 andvarius. No Elrond jewellery or %reduced cost jewels. Replace Fire pen with IIQ and echo with IIR and sustain the 13 cost of lvl 20 incinerate easily through regen alone (no cybils needed). Could probably drop IW instead of fire pen but you will be relying on life on kill or Cybils to help sustain.

100 IIQ 356 IIR but dmg is down to like 8k with no pen.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 2, 2015, 6:04:56 AM
7k ES / 15k Tooltip

but hey its only lvl 85 :)

got some nice elreon jewelery lucky

everything ready for multi modding :D...

ps. This dude classifin the build as support is retarded... With correct gear it can run Uber with ez..
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Sep 2, 2015, 3:12:56 PM
That first ammy and the 2 unsets are just perfect for multi-mod + %ES + %AR/%EV/FlatES, as long as you have overcapped resists covered.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 2, 2015, 8:48:39 PM
I am trying this build, the fun part is that even I choose not to go solo on maps, I can be aura carrier to support party-mates. Silly and fun! :D
"
kenny_ty wrote:
I am trying this build, the fun part is that even I choose not to go solo on maps, I can be aura carrier to support party-mates. Silly and fun! :D

Nice, try the sillidancer version (I copypastad it to post #2 now).

Slightly higher total level of auras (empower involved) and drops heralds for vitality, so it gives even more as an aurabot.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info