2.1 pure life SRS [2.1 DPS calc]

Actually multistrike is ahead of those gems as long as you're running anger.

6L: SRS - Echo - MinDam - Splash - Culling - Multi

Swap Splash for MPD for single target.

EZ PZ.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
I have a +3, should I be using Haste? and what gems would I use? Echo - Minion Dmg - Melee Phy Dmg - Culling - Emp4?

for atziri/uber btw.
Last edited by iGently on Jul 29, 2015, 6:15:51 PM
"
iGently wrote:
I have a +3, should I be using Haste? and what gems would I use? Echo - Minion Dmg - Melee Phy Dmg - Culling - Emp4?

for atziri/uber btw.

Those gems are correct.

Try out haste vs anger for yourself using the calculator. I made it so I wouldn't have to answer individual questions over and over. :)

Don't see bandits on here, assuming oak/kill/kill?
"
aDescription wrote:
Don't see bandits on here, assuming oak/kill/kill?

oak/alira/kill for 92+ or oak/kill/kill if you don't plan leveling past 90.

Hi!

It's been a while since I last played srs (Beyond) but I had the foresight to level my gems while leveling my normal summoner, so I have 2 20/20 srs ready on warbands now and am thinking of making a build.

I've got one question though, is it at all viable to use phys to lightning as a support for the spirits? I'm mainly thinking this because I want to use bones of ullr / vis mortis and get 4 revenants socketed with innervate (new support gem that shocks) and was wondering if this was, at all, feasible for srs or if the damage would still be lower than the other supported gems?
"
allana wrote:
Hi!

It's been a while since I last played srs (Beyond) but I had the foresight to level my gems while leveling my normal summoner, so I have 2 20/20 srs ready on warbands now and am thinking of making a build.

I've got one question though, is it at all viable to use phys to lightning as a support for the spirits? I'm mainly thinking this because I want to use bones of ullr / vis mortis and get 4 revenants socketed with innervate (new support gem that shocks) and was wondering if this was, at all, feasible for srs or if the damage would still be lower than the other supported gems?

This might be a good idea if you don't use Hatred and use Wrath instead. You might start to see mini-shocks on mobs. I think it will be worse DPS wise for SRS alone, but probably better for SRS+Revenants combined.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
allana wrote:
Hi!

This might be a good idea if you don't use Hatred and use Wrath instead. You might start to see mini-shocks on mobs. I think it will be worse DPS wise for SRS alone, but probably better for SRS+Revenants combined.

Cheers for the quick response and the awesome srs information. I'll level all 3 dps auras and check which combinations I like the most :)
double post
Last edited by allana on Jul 31, 2015, 11:10:02 AM
Hey,

Really nice guide here. I am trying it actualy and just started the leveling phase with incinerate totem and firestorm.

What is your advice in leveling low level and at what level i will be able to switch to SRS ? Maybe conditions with stuff ?

Thx in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info