[3.0] BoR WoE block TANK (perfect Lab farmer)

Updated to 2.5
Moved to Slayer because it's freaking amazing especially for doing UberLab.
Ha-ha! It's so nice to see my favorite combo WoE+BoR is back!

And I wanted to start a Slayer a long time ago! Since everything is so well matched, I just have to play this build!

Thank you very much, 0Nemesis! It's so nice to see old stuff is till kicking :)
Only complain to this build is that AoE is very nice but single target is a bit lacking.
I won't use this to run T16, shaper or uber.

Anyway is always nice to sit in front of uber Izaro (buffed, doesn't matter) and just watch him try to hurt you unsuccesfully.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Only complain to this build is that AoE is very nice but single target is a bit lacking.
I won't use this to run T16, shaper or uber.

Anyway is always nice to sit in front of uber Izaro (buffed, doesn't matter) and just watch him try to hurt you unsuccesfully.

What do you think of using Voidheart (legacy version, of course :) with this build?
Giving this build poison and bleed it's great. I dind't do it cause I hava a hard time managing res without a ring solt. If you can, go for it!
2.6 changed nothing for this awsome build.
I still don't know how the new area for Lacerate is, and if swapping inc aoe with conc has a huge impact on clear speed.
Mind you, the new carnage heart is going to be a MUST for this build!
Also, why not just swap your rainbows with a 4th reckless defence. I hate seeing ES on a life based char.

Also, T16 Endgame Viable? Even with low DPS from WoE?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Mar 2, 2017, 7:51:12 AM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Mind you, the new carnage heart is going to be a MUST for this build!

Yes, I'll try to get a 4% block one for sure!

"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Also, why not just swap your rainbows with a 4th reckless defence. I hate seeing ES on a life based char.
Can surely do, but overall Rainbowstride is not that crappy, and finding a rare +1 frenzy is harder. Also now 25% movement makes it a bit nicer.

"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Also, T16 Endgame Viable? Even with low DPS from WoE?
No, it roll easily T15 but Guardians have simply too much life for it. That's why I use it mainly for uber lab and for any reflect map that other mine chars cannot do.
Updated tree and stat for 2.6
AoE is still great.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Looking for a tanky block slayer lacerate build that can rek t16s...but I'm just a dreamer :(
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info