2.0.0f Patch Notes

not special stuff.
Squirrel is love, Squirrel is life.
yes nothing special, when is the map drops gonna be fixed??
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
Fix the buggy as hell servers....... it's SO laggy!!! I never had this lag before, even when my ms was ~95 it was less laggy than it is now at ~30.. What gives anyway?
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
DivineOregon wrote:
Fix the buggy as hell servers....... it's SO laggy!!! I never had this lag before, even when my ms was ~95 it was less laggy than it is now at ~30.. What gives anyway?

Lockstep is now the default, which allows you to feel your latency to the server. If you don't like how it feels, you can switch over to Predictive (which can desync, but is much better than it used to be).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks Chris & Team for continuing to maintain and improve the user experience. Things are going nicely, but there is always room for improvement :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
-Fixed a bug where I could no longer que for 1v1 PvP

-Fixed a bug where I crashed and logged back in without my Kaom's Heart

-Fixed a bug where every person in my map group 93+ has a map pool of 74's

Soon™

<3
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jul 20, 2015, 2:21:29 AM
Sorry I couldn't find the answer for this in any thread. Are the servers / disconnect issues being fixed? Just wondering what's wrong for the most part. Obviously you guys are working on whatever is wrong, I have no doubt about that. Just haven't seen a formal statement if someone could direct me to some info that would be nice.
What about the Righteous Fire graphical bug can you guys please fix that.
"Piety... betray me, and I WILL have your head."
IGN:EmbracerOfDeath level 100 Righteous fire Marauder Chieftain.
just curious ... the checkpoint for reviving against Piety the first time ... why is it IN the combat zone and not right outside of it?
No piety nerf is sad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info