2.0.0f Patch Notes

"
coonass wrote:
when is the map drops gonna be fixed??

+1
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
how about a nerf to the chaos tempest that just 1shots you. willard insta gibbed 2 people in my group today from just his lightning warp
IGN ellenlovesthed
Does this address the corpse-related map crashes? Getting pretty tired of losing endgame maps.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Zyrixion wrote:
Yeah but when's the Stygian Revenant damage nerf where it becomes something even remotely reasonable?

Yeah, these things are crazy, especially when you add on percentage extra elemental damage. Easily 4k~ hp in one shot with the barrage ability thingymajig.
Great work guys, hope y'all fix the disconnection issue for War-bands/Tempest soon. I keep getting the message that the server is full, and get booted out.
"
smgzor wrote:
Sorry I couldn't find the answer for this in any thread. Are the servers / disconnect issues being fixed? Just wondering what's wrong for the most part. Obviously you guys are working on whatever is wrong, I have no doubt about that. Just haven't seen a formal statement if someone could direct me to some info that would be nice.

We're still working on the disconnections. The server overloading issue should be resolved though now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Zyrixion wrote:
Yeah but when's the Stygian Revenant damage nerf where it becomes something even remotely reasonable?
Agree nerf them summoners running the entire game now, you wanna buy endgame gear? some summoner farmed it with his revenants lol.
IGN : YESON, Azmodie, and Kitepro
This is probably my fault, I just wanted to make sure I can't get it fixed but I was on Tempest before the reset. I was trying to find a waypoint and it went down. When I logged back in after patch, my character is on standard. Anything I can do about this?
"
Chris wrote:
"
smgzor wrote:
Sorry I couldn't find the answer for this in any thread. Are the servers / disconnect issues being fixed? Just wondering what's wrong for the most part. Obviously you guys are working on whatever is wrong, I have no doubt about that. Just haven't seen a formal statement if someone could direct me to some info that would be nice.

We're still working on the disconnections. The server overloading issue should be resolved though now.

Hey thanks chris
Dear Chris :D
When are you guys going to fix Singapore and Australia crossed realm problem? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info