2.1 Mjolner-Coil Game Destroyer: Uber/Core vids included (Core deathless!)

"
hellfurian wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
What's the reasoning behind linking Molten Strike with LMP and GMP?

I'm doing testing right now with their linkage, but cannot see any noticeable difference? More procs?

Yes a TON more procs. Base attack has three projectiles with multistrike this repeats twice for a total of 9. With GMP you have 7 projectiles with multi you get 21. Add LMP you have 9 proj with multi you get 27!! Granted not all of them land on your single target but that's a massive difference. Each projectile that lands is 50% to proc your socketed spells.

They both also have 10% additional attack speed with quality. Can't beat those supports

Yeah, I did some more testing in the harvest there is a difference my bad.

Holy shit, didn't know about that. Glad I got a 6link. I originally wanted to get the 6l so I can use lightning strike with the linkage, and save myself 4 sockekts lol.

But, should be fine to just run Lightning strike until u get to the boss (for map clear speed I guess)

Thank you
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
You can swap saffells with a divinarius for the dual wield attack speed bonus, inc aoe on discharge, and big damage.

Is this still working after the duel wielding nerf?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
Is this still working after the duel wielding nerf?

not sure what you mean? equipping divinarius will give DW attack speed bonus and the stats from the dagger (spell dmg,crit,aoe all gg for discharge)
How do you get 5 attacks per second? Confused
"
Mamoux wrote:
How do you get 5 attacks per second? Confused

faster attacks, multi strike, quality on gmp and lmp, nodes on passive tree, and jewels
nice build, I like how all things add-up to make the build very interesting.

one question, dps wise, your build looks less efficient than a coc cyclone discharge (mathil or wayne train version)? Could you confirm ? It seems to me that you could have a lot more procs with the 27 balls that are throw but in reality from the video it doesn't.

Also 95% or 100% resist, will it really matter ? You took a lot of nodes to improve non-curse aura and flash effect for few more % but sitting let's say at 94-95% all res should be enough for all content ? So you could spend a few more points for phys mitigation / life.
"
reliq wrote:
nice build, I like how all things add-up to make the build very interesting.

one question, dps wise, your build looks less efficient than a coc cyclone discharge (mathil or wayne train version)? Could you confirm ? It seems to me that you could have a lot more procs with the 27 balls that are throw but in reality from the video it doesn't.

Also 95% or 100% resist, will it really matter ? You took a lot of nodes to improve non-curse aura and flash effect for few more % but sitting let's say at 94-95% all res should be enough for all content ? So you could spend a few more points for phys mitigation / life.

CoC discharge gets more damage via blade vortex giving constant power charges. Its OP for damage. But the survivability is a lot lower. I face tank whatever map mod I want, they have to move or die. Different play styles really

I like sitting at 98% res, the aura nodes I grab now I need anyway for the reduced reservation and the flask nodes are the three best nodes for this build by far.
thanks for the reply, indeed coc discharge is very fragile, i died many times to one shot mechanisms.

Can you facetank any mob with volatile blood with extreme bad mods ? (added damage etc.)
Or another question, what basically kills you ?
"
reliq wrote:
thanks for the reply, indeed coc discharge is very fragile, i died many times to one shot mechanisms.

Can you facetank any mob with volatile blood with extreme bad mods ? (added damage etc.)
Or another question, what basically kills you ?

volatile blood is an elemental mod and with high +max resists it doesn't do this build any dangerous damage even with +dmg mods

a few things kill this build: minus max + ele reflect + added damage + dangerous bosses like gnar enraged. minus max is the most dangerous mod in the game besides vulnerability

core malachai smash. uber vaal smash. uber atziri double flame blast. those are he only one shots I cannot face tank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info