2.1 Mjolner-Coil Game Destroyer: Uber/Core vids included (Core deathless!)

Hi, its good switching the chest to a kingsguard? And, this build it's like the "same" using a 30% chance to cast mjolner?
You'll need 50% incr aura effect and not only 45% you said on your guide if i'm not mistaken if you want to get 100% res

4*(1+.5)=6

the game will not round up 0.45 ....

"
LoquitoLocao wrote:
Hi, its good switching the chest to a kingsguard? And, this build it's like the "same" using a 30% chance to cast mjolner?

The tree seems to be made for Lightning Coil build

If you use Kingsguard you'll suffer from phys dmg but you may still try it. And with Kingsguard you don't need LifeLeech gem nor you need Vaal Pact.
There are other build on the Witch forum that may be more appropriate, like armor version.
Last edited by xiaoxiao921 on Jul 21, 2015, 10:02:40 PM
Which one can be "the best" to do uber atziri?
"
xiaoxiao921 wrote:
You'll need 50% incr aura effect and not only 45% you said on your guide if i'm not mistaken if you want to get 100% res

4*(1+.5)=6

"
LoquitoLocao wrote:

The tree seems to be made for Lightning Coil build

If you use Kingsguard you'll suffer from phys dmg but you may still try it. And with Kingsguard you don't need LifeLeech gem nor you need Vaal Pact.
There are other build on the Witch forum that may be more appropriate, like armor version.

Very interesting to see how Kingsguard work out in this armor version of the build.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
xiaoxiao921 wrote:

4*(1+.5)=6

if you read you will see that if you have a level 21 purity in an alpha's howl they become +2 and the max resistance goes from +4% to +5%. with this new number 5*1.45 is now 7.25. So it adds 7.

75 + 5 (leg saffells)+ 7 (21 purity in alpha's howl with 40% aura effect) + 13 (flasks)=100
"
Selky62 wrote:
Can I adapt this build to work with non-legacy items in Warbands? I have a Mjolner and can't figure out what to do with it o.O

yep. just get the same gear non legacy. voll's devotion is still a core item though. a non leg saffell's is just 1% less max rez and non leg LC is 10% less mitigation. not that big of a deal.

if you don't have a volls devotion you can just use a good neck with stats on it. but any mjolner build just skyrockets once your power charges become endurance.
"
hellfurian wrote:
"
Selky62 wrote:
Can I adapt this build to work with non-legacy items in Warbands? I have a Mjolner and can't figure out what to do with it o.O

yep. just get the same gear non legacy. voll's devotion is still a core item though. a non leg saffell's is just 1% less max rez and non leg LC is 10% less mitigation. not that big of a deal.

if you don't have a volls devotion you can just use a good neck with stats on it. but any mjolner build just skyrockets once your power charges become endurance.

What about a 30% Mjolner though? A non legacy one compared to legacy has a 20% difference in proc rate. That can be quite big for DPS.
"
reciprocate wrote:

What about a 30% Mjolner though? A non legacy one compared to legacy has a 20% difference in proc rate. That can be quite big for DPS.

it is quite hard to calculate dps because of the nature of the way charges are built and expended. but say you do 150k single target dps with a legacy mjolner...a new mjolner will do about 90k under the same conditions.

pack dps will go from 1 million plus to 600k plus. still obliterate screens easily. look at beta testing vids and decide for yourself. still very strong
"
hellfurian wrote:
"
xiaoxiao921 wrote:

4*(1+.5)=6

if you read you will see that if you have a level 21 purity in an alpha's howl they become +2 and the max resistance goes from +4% to +5%. with this new number 5*1.45 is now 7.25. So it adds 7.

75 + 5 (leg saffells)+ 7 (21 purity in alpha's howl with 40% aura effect) + 13 (flasks)=100

oops hehe sry
Is this doable without voll's devotion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info