Constant lag spikes

I had this issue for a while, at least since the start of parandus. It doesn't really matter what gateway.

Normally I got about 40 ms, if it's busy this can go up to 200-300 ms..no big deal.
But then somtimes the ping just freezes, completely. And it can last for several (10+) seconds, without the connection being dropped, basically a death sentence. I lost at least the last 5-6 chars to this and Im starting to lose my patience, too.
Im not even sure if the basic issue itself is something that can be fix within the game, but at least lower the threshold for a connection to drop/char being logged out.
Same here. All Server, like every 2-10 sec lag Spikes. Doesn't really make fun atm.

http://pastebin.com/ew6Zaevv

218 is a good ping Today. Last days it was 1k+
Last edited by LikeyX on Jun 16, 2016, 4:57:19 PM
guys I had this issue for months since updating to win 10. turning off windows defender completely fixed it. worth a try:)
oooz
Never had issues before Prophecy, have played with multiple characters this league and all get huge latency spikes that last from 2 to 5 seconds every minute or so.

WinMTR results to Texas:

http://pastebin.com/VBNSU6gU
Has anyone upgraded to windows 10 recently?
"
RaPsKa wrote:
Same issues here in AUS. never had issues like this before but not sure if i should still be using --noasync or not anymore

I've been experiencing the same issue as OP. but I'm on AUS like you =/.

His lasted 2 seconds, where mine last about 10-15 seconds, I can't move or attack yet I'm getting attacked. I'm not going to complain about hardcore deaths, however I have lost 4 characters above 80+ in Dried Lakes to the exact same problem. Mine just last longer than everyone else. I've tried macro's that instantly take me to login screen, however when I press login again, it doesn't work and just hangs, I have to press login a few times (I'm still in the server?). Ah well, this is the nature of Hardcore. But this problem did not occur this badly in Perandus, and not long time-frames like I've been experiencing.

I thought there was 6 second fail safe? I purposefully went 10 endurance charge with 5 second immortal call! Oh well.

Like I said, I really don't mind the deaths, even to lag. Just want to bring attention to an issue that can hopefully be solved! Happy 1200 Voll kills farming (Secretly the most dangerous achievement)!

Last edited by offchops on Jun 25, 2016, 7:50:28 PM
For me it seem to be the firewall of avg that made me lag these past 2 day. I disabled avg for 10 and saw a big diff.

I disabled the firewall only and seem to work better now.

Edit : nvm, had the same trouble the next day.
Last edited by Deathpowers on Jul 1, 2016, 9:11:20 PM
I'm having the exact same problem right now. It's been terrible the last 3 or 4 times i've tried to play. Makes the hardcore game unplayable.
Same problem here. Lag spikes hurts. Was good before prophecy. They will fix it or we must? i remember times when desync was problem now lag spikes makeing game unplayable. Please do something with this.
Just lost connection with the Frankfurt gateway, got back on immediately, no lag spikes at all, perfect experience.

Lasted about two minutes, now it's getting worse again. Maybe they are working on a serverside issue (blocking queues, gc, whatever)

Let's hope for the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info