Constant lag spikes

Also experiencing huge lag spikes for both the DC and Texas servers. Game is unplayable.
"
lif44 wrote:
If this was a thread about microtransactions we would know whats going on.

So true.

I would not be as mad if GGG addressed this issue but we have not heard a single @#$%ing word. Being left in the dark is far more annoying because we believe the issue won't be fixed.

I'm siting in a map right now not doing anything. I don't want to lose the map so I am waiting an hour or two for it to (hopefully) settle down.
Great... I just died because it froze me on top of those white bombs.
Last edited by ngoof1 on Jul 27, 2015, 1:14:44 AM
So much QQ..

Every patch between 2.0.0 and now has had some improvements and fixes to performance and stability.

2.0.0's release more than quadrupled the amount of PoE players according to Steam statistics. Such issues are expected. Does anyone remember D3 launch (the first Muliplayer-only game even if you play solo, that you couldn't play for 3 weeks because their servers were constantly down)

They're aware that they have problems and are trying to fix them, obviously. Chill out, guys.

No.
The issue was they were never clear, nor provided a response to the complaints. Instead just copy and pasted the same wintmr shit.

"
Further reduced the bandwidth used by the Path of Exile client. This should lessen stuttering in Lockstep mode and will help prevent disconnections due to too much data being sent.

Would it have been so much to let us know they were investigating issues such as this?

They preach about open game development, when a large chunk of an already small population of players is having issues you would think they would at least acknowledge an issue.

That is all.
Don't get your hopes up.

Spikes occurring still, albeit less frequently.
Are u kidding me they still didn't fix it with this patch Jesus Christ I'll have to quit this game for real now even though you might not care but see you when you'll fix this bull... until I can play.

R.I.P Lockstep
Last edited by Shpikt on Jul 27, 2015, 9:28:05 AM
still no respond whats going on. that sucks so much :/
I expect such manner from EA or so. Its really sad. Im very lucky that i didnt buy more stash, i thought about. would be wasted
lo  c        k                  ?                 step!
Tested all EU servers, (made sure the problem wasn't on my side just before testing), all of them are unplayable, the BEST one was London, with a stable ping of 40 and lapspikes only every 30 seconds. (the only is not ironic, the rest is just that much worse)

Tested on texas and washington aswell, both have the same issue but obviously higher ping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info