Niffler´s Perma Stun Groundslammer [2.0.0]

Hey, the lootfilter download isn't working. Having fun w/ this build btw, THank
Hello Niffler

Could help me fine-tune my build?
I'm satisfied with it when it comes to main damage skills:
1) Heavy Strike + Stun + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike
2) Ground Slam + Stun + Melee Physical Damage + Added Fire Damage + Multistrike

I have however an issue with support/defensive skills setup.So far I've found being good:
1) Warlord's Mark + Spell Totem + Increased Duration - that's definitely a good call,I summon it at the edge of screen before I'll go there.It lures enemies,makes them packed at small area,and easier to stun.During boss fights it also gives additional +2% life leech,besides easier stuns.
2) Herald of Ash - because it does not require my handling for 15% extra damage.Sadly,it's hard to link it to something useful.
3) Rallying Cry + Increased Duration
4) Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Melee Physical Damage

So far it is working - totem lures enemies,I leap onto a pack and gain fortify buff,fire rallying cry and decimate things.
I have defeated Daresso on normal without dying,though he wasn't permastunned.Those nasty totems on Khaom's Path were also defeated flawlessly.

My gear
Spoiler

Skill Trees:

I just don't want to make a clone of your build,I've focused more on getting stuns and high damage output.
Niffler,what could be done better to improve my build?

Regards,
MasterBLB
Last edited by MasterBLB on Sep 17, 2015, 8:09:43 PM
I am currently enjoying this build on warband. Very nice guide niffler!

I have a question though, I found a 500dps mace lately which has already 5 affixes; but when I checked master mod, I found out I can still add one more elemental damage on it but I bailed out and chose blood magic mod instead; it was nice because I can use the free slot for another gem, making my weapon function like a 6-Link. But lately, I've been wondering if It would be better to choose an elemental damage mod instead of blood magic, but I'm afraid to experiment since it costs 2 divines to bring it back to blood magic mod again in case the experiment turned out bad because in the new league I don't have a lot of currency yet.

What do you think?
Last edited by sleeplessrevolution on Sep 30, 2015, 2:53:50 AM
"
I am currently enjoying this build on warband. Very nice guide niffler!

I have a question though, I found a 500dps mace lately which has already 5 affixes; but when I checked master mod, I found out I can still add one more elemental damage on it but I bailed out and chose blood magic mod instead; it was nice because I can use the free slot for another gem, making my weapon function like a 6-Link. But lately, I've been wondering if It would be better to choose an elemental damage mod instead of blood magic, but I'm afraid to experiment since it costs 2 divines to bring it back to blood magic mod again in case the experiment turned out bad because in the new league I don't have a lot of currency yet.

What do you think?

the bloodmagic support is by far the best option
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Thanks niff, I've gone ahead and now back to blood magic. It really is the best option as I didn't feel any damage boost from those added elemental damage from weapon mod.
Thanks for sharing.your build is neat.I bookmark your build for the future character xD
Last edited by jojoe2526 on Oct 21, 2015, 8:54:22 AM
Hi,

I've been looking into a dual wield version of this. Im currently 56 duelist in the flashback league and have a
since off hand red sockets buff main hand dps by 75% and the mace in main hand is highest phys dmg that I can find most of the time for cheap.

Since the weap gives 25% stun reduction we'll have:

Weap (25%)
GS (25%)
Stun (41%)
Passives: ~(29%)

=120%
+Culling Strike
+Chill from Weap

I have a feeling that a marauder would be better suited just for the overall armor nodes + life etc... im doing pretty well though with 42% block from dual wielding. Wanted to know your thoughts.

Was thinking a gem setup with this build something like:
GS, STUN, Hypothermia, Melee Physical

GS, STUN, Hypothermia, Melee Physical, Faster Attacks

GS, STUN, Hypothermia, Melee Physical, Faster Attacks, or maybe conc effect//Ice Bite

What do you guys think?

Hi, I started this build on Warbands and I was surprised how easy to slain everything without max res even on the first act of merc!

Today I reached 90lvl! yep

My changes:
1) skill tree;

2)
Gears

2H

All gems with 20%q and almost 20lvl. When I will rich enough I six-link my mace and add fire damage gem with 20%q.

Defence
For defence I prefere:

that produce Endurance charges, leechs life (vengeance`s DPS about 9600) and 5L armour with chain of CWDT consuming this ones

With life pool about 4 988HP I`m planing to level CWDT to 20lvl with 20%q. 20%q of CWDT will give me 10% increased damage from Molten shell (about 200-300 fire damage). I think it`s not important to have molten shell with 20%q and 20 lvl will be enough. Current molten shell DPS about 3600.
I realy like Warlord's Mark curse that grant me life leech especially with Lust for Carnage node. I test Punishment but that one is better IMHO.

for jumping.

Life, res and flask`s bonus (see below).

increased damage with extra cold Hatred aura and funny qualited herald of ash gem. I linked it with Enhance for boosting Herald fire damage.

Jew

Life, flat phys, res and IIR. One of them with slot... Yeh... I haven`t slots for Blood rage.

3)
Flasks
It`s very important!
For increasing and extra damage

Defence:

And choose according to situation:

increase armour and recharge. Fast flask recharge it`s cool :) Thanks for belt.

May be later I`ll switch my life flask to Divination Distillate. I`m not sure...

4)
Jewel

Two jewels with max phys, area and mace`s damage give me about 2100DPS and Malicious Intent for Unholy Might extra chaos damage.

5)
Another boosts

Rallying Cry for temp increasing damage and golem for perma damage.

Against summoner Abyssal Cry... or for fun - they die too fast :)

Map`s tier>=10 easy, small or increased pack size, fracture... there is no different they all will die.

Map`s phys reflect - possible but sh*t happens. Fast flasks recharges + curse + blood rage + skill tree grant you huge life back, if you have time to leech.

Max boost damage 63 648

Thanks Niffler.
Last edited by UlrichVonRekkenin on Nov 7, 2015, 1:26:36 PM
Hi niff how important is the 4% area effect radius passive in skill tree? is it worth to get that extra node? Because if it's not I'd probably add extra point to more melee damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info