[2.0] Critical Ethereal knives with MAX DPS 152k ! Blood magic, 3 power charges, 5k HP max all res

"
eternallink wrote:
Is this build HC viable ?

Some mistakes and dead, but there are another EK crit build, from hc veteran:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1387321/page/1
What is the potential for using this to MF? Obviously some dps would be dropped, but what about survivability and what kind of IIR/IIQ do you think could fit on this without sacrificing a ton of clear speed?
I never try to play on HC so I dont know. I didnt try to change on MF. You could try MF gear and share with us your experience with MF build.
just wondering, you said you added vaal haste and bloodlust to the mix. what did you replace your gems with? I actuallly took out haterd and that teleport skill so i can use vaal haste and bloodlust.

my mana was too low to use haterd
"
daniblu wrote:
just wondering, you said you added vaal haste and bloodlust to the mix. what did you replace your gems with? I actuallly took out haterd and that teleport skill so i can use vaal haste and bloodlust.

my mana was too low to use haterd

I put gems instead Faster Casting and IAoE in helmet

My gear with gems now:

Spoiler

Hey i m lv 78 with 40k dps itself ... it goes up to 52k with 3 frenzy and 3 power... got lv 21 EK and all damage nodes! Why cant i reach your 70k dps ? i have daggers with Spell dmg and Added ele dmg to spells... both are Golden Kris. Please tell me what did i do wrong ?
post your items + tree propably u do something rly wrong
"
Charlieezed wrote:
post your items + tree propably u do something rly wrong
How can i post my gear if i can ask ?

Thats my gear... 40k dps and 52k with 3 and 3 charges! why i dont get over 60-70k ? (BTW i am using your skill tree and i am only left with life nodes)
bro your gear is weak

1) 1st dagger dont have spell power ( spellpower each 10% is 1000dps on my
2) 2nd dagger dont have multiplier ( thats is bigest boost ) 25-27% its around 5k dps
3) u have rare gloves for rly nice boost get maligaros 50%crit + 45-50% multiplier thats around 9k dps

and others gems arent lvled whats is boost too

i got own build tree https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1395509/ got better dps:-D with auras 101,5k its allways about items, gems a jewels

Last edited by Charlieezed on Sep 1, 2015, 3:35:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info