[2.0] Critical Ethereal knives with MAX DPS 152k ! Blood magic, 3 power charges, 5k HP max all res

"
BaalGruf wrote:
Ty for this post, I'm actually playing crit EK shadow and it's a very fun & efficient build.
This will probably be a noob question but how do you generate endurance charges to use immortal call on CWDT?

To be honest I dont generate any endurance charges... Immortal call is only to inform me that I take a lot of damage...(it is very visible) but of course u can use endurance charge skill to prove immortal call time.
_
Last edited by Plantator on Jul 22, 2015, 2:39:07 AM
_
Last edited by Plantator on Jul 22, 2015, 2:39:28 AM
"
Super7777 wrote:
Just few questions for you. 1) How much dps does the empower give? 2) Any daggers you recommend that are nice but arn't hella pricy?(price range on warbands is close to an exa each dagger) 3) Why not oak normal?

1. Actually a lot, it is give 7,5k dps per level, now i'm try to buy empower level 4.
2. Yes, any gold or platinum daggers, i bought mine very cheap, around 1 ex
3. i have decent life around 5k, i prefer 1 skill point rather than 40 life
Last edited by Plantator on Jul 19, 2015, 4:42:56 PM
Hey man another question.... My shadow is level 71 and i only get up to 16k dps. Is this the lack of 20q lvl 20 gems? or what else can i do (Besides vaal haste + blood rage)Im also using the same auras
and using great daggers like yours so i just dont really know whats going on.. :) Thanks!
Last edited by Super7777 on Jul 25, 2015, 5:03:25 PM
Very interesting, but it seems difficult to find two daggers as yours :/
How much dps does each frenzy charge from blood rage give? I personally don't see blood rage worth it.
Howdy,

Interesting idea I had yesterday,

This jewel can give 72% increased physical damage in the right spot, which seems like a huge amount, considering there is a lot of normal %physical available throughout the whole tree.

See this build (ignore witch start, just the fastest way to demonstrate the jewel socket and nodes)

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMBBUIQWBEPF1QsnDsNQZZEq0wtTLNVrlZKghCNgo48j6aVBJ8BrrOvm9Af0PXR5N-w7-s=
Last edited by MadDogMax91 on Jul 28, 2015, 2:05:30 AM
Enjoying this build so far, thanks for putting it together.

Curious why you chose the jewel Assassin's Haste (10% increased Mana Regeneration Rate, 4% increased Movement Speed, 4% increased Attack and Cast Speed) vs Poacher's Aim (15% chance of Projectiles Piercing, 10% increased Projectile Damage)?

It would also be helpful to see what you prioritized on the passive tree while levelling up.

"
How much dps does each frenzy charge from blood rage give? I personally don't see blood rage worth it.

with 3 power charges when i get 3 frenzy my dps is going from 87,5k dps to 104,5k dps so this is about 17k when you get frenzy it is worth it but you loose your life regen and ES

"
Super7777 wrote:
Is this the lack of 20q lvl 20 gems?

I think that everything is important, lvl of your skills, passives, speed, daggers, cumulativ critical chance and damage, dont forget about damage flask and power charges.

"
vick666 wrote:
Very interesting, but it seems difficult to find two daggers as yours :/

try to find cheap dagger about 1-2 ex on http://poe.trade/

"
MadDogMax91 wrote:
This jewel can give 72% increased physical damage in the right spot

Yes you have right, this is great idea and jewel, but I should have to find 15 extra passives on that so i think it is impossible because now my character is well balanced and I dont want to a glass cannon.

"
rexroth wrote:
Enjoying this build so far, thanks for putting it together. Curious why you chose the jewel Assassin's Haste

thank you.
I realy need to 10% mana regen to use it ethereal knives incessantly, and the cast speed give me great speed boost, speed movement is important for fast grinding, now I switch him with 2% regen to use it blood rage easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info