[2.0] Critical Ethereal knives with MAX DPS 152k ! Blood magic, 3 power charges, 5k HP max all res

what do you think about 2 divinarius? im thinking to use it.do you offer ?
Any chance you can break down the passive tree into lvl20 - lvl40 and so forth? Thanks
"
JamalJR wrote:

Divnarius ----> u will lose rly much DPS against dagger what he has in main post.
Divinarius is good for 66-80lvl - then u need more crit + multiplier }
i got little another build with acrobatic and 3k-5K dps per dagger is rly good + u have mostly some another boost on dagger like manaregen or something
if it's crit, why no power charges?

it's seems that every ek crit build don't run those... are they difficult to keep up with ek?
"
tufferugli wrote:
if it's crit, why no power charges?
it's seems that every ek crit build don't run those... are they difficult to keep up with ek?

Only way for me to get power charges is to cast curse assasin's mark, and I do it, this working great on pack of monsters.

"
JamalJR wrote:

AS Charlieezed said, divinarius is cheap and good for beginning when you trying prepare this build, but for the real end game you should maximize your critical and spell damage, mana regeneration is important too.

Holycecil, tree for you, 40lvl char:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4GIwceDkgRlha_FvMfQSY8JpUqCy9vL51JUUmxVUtd8mHiZJ1qjHBScLtw1X_GidOMNo_6kyeVLqLZsNi1SMgU18_ZE-v17BjviPDV8h3z6vVv-Tc=
what is dps with only auras
"
Super7777 wrote:
what is dps with only auras

he wrote it in first post
"DPS with Life Leech gem and with ice golem is almost 60k without power charges and this is pretty decent and almost 65 k with 3 power charges.
DPS with Empower gem and ice golem is much bigger, around 72k without power charges. And 78,7 k with 3 power charges."

rly is IMPORTANT lvl of gems ( EK lvl 19 - 20 - 21 ) for each lvl i get 7k dps ) he has 21lvl so its rly biggest boost )

i want buy 21/20 ( give me offer )
Second time Charlieezed has right, everything is in first post.
"DPS with Life Leech gem and with ice golem is almost 60k without power charges"
I like it :D Working on leveling mine now. Ty for the guide.
Hey I modified your tree a little bit, and some gem links and bandit rewards
I use EK->Echo->Faster Projectiles->PCoC->Added Fire->Empower
Instead of Faster Casting I added PCoC and got the extra power charge from Alira in Merciless.
I also got 3 power charges from the tree sacrificing 15% life.
What do you think?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4EBwSzBUIGIwceCPQN0Q5IES0RlhZvFr8W8xpsHRQfQR_HIG4i9CSqJjwmlSlPKgsqUyt4LJwtiy9vL50y0TbpQZZDyESrRUdFnUZxSVFLV0yzTwRQMFNSVUtVrlXGW6Bd8l8qYeJilWNDZJ1o8mpDaoxrt2wLbRlvnnBScLtw1XcHfA58S3yDf8aCEIMJg9uFfYcTidOMNo5kj6aP-pMnlS6WdJrgnKShL6IAotmnVa6zsNiycLQMtQS1SLb6vOq-isBUwGbA48gUytPQ9dWm2RPfsONq5CLr5Ovu6_XsGPAf8NXxs_Id8-r1b_em-tI=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info