[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Tornado Shot, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

2 questions here....how do i generate fenzy charges ( you have them upgrade in passive tree so i guess i need to generate some frenzy) /endurance charges for immortal call with ur build? or does immortal call cast even tho there's no endurance charges?

big noob here help me out plz
Last edited by shaolinboi on Mar 30, 2016, 2:51:00 PM
"
shaolinboi wrote:
2 questions here....how do i generate fenzy charges ( you have them upgrade in passive tree so i guess i need to generate some frenzy) /endurance charges for immortal call with ur build? or does immortal call cast even tho there's no endurance charges?

Frenzy charges = Way of the Poacher (your ascendancy points)

Immortal call does not need endurance charges to work :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I was looking forward to trying your build but, your skill tree is not working....
Last edited by c3p0 on Mar 31, 2016, 8:33:16 AM
"
"
shaolinboi wrote:

Frenzy charges = Way of the Poacher (your ascendancy points)

Immortal call does not need endurance charges to work :)

Thx man didnt see the ascendancy points...im in mercy without a single ascendancy trial solved XD fmynooblife aha
Last edited by shaolinboi on Mar 31, 2016, 11:26:33 AM
Good Day Sir, I just want to ask if the skill tree is broken because when I try to open it its just the circles and none of the connecting lines to see where to go in the tree. Any help will be appreciated :)

"
darkrune28 wrote:
Good Day Sir, I just want to ask if the skill tree is broken because when I try to open it its just the circles and none of the connecting lines to see where to go in the tree. Any help will be appreciated :)

do You use google chrome try another browser like firefox and it should work.
"
darkrune28 wrote:

Hmm... It works fine here. Anyone else have this issue?
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
darkrune28 wrote:

Hmm... It works fine here. Anyone else have this issue?

same problem here....
Here is a ss so you can see the problem:
http://snag.gy/9rnSU.jpg
Ohhh. Its working now Thanks. :)

another question. What skill is much better to use in a 5 link item (I still only have one so I need to choose) Tornado shot or Blast rain (Im using it as the single target)

Thanks for the support. :)
Hey lifting , love this build so far , has been using it in the new league , however , may I know how would you consider then deadeye ( ricochet , far shot ) compared with raider , I just want to get some opinions from you on which class is comparably better ? Thx .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info