[3.19 Updated] Ajido's Aesthetically Pleasing Loot Filter

"
This as well:

http://i.imgur.com/FL7kDbe.jpg

I'm holding alt on that screenshot. That superior flask is hidden. Took this before I mentioned about neversink's script.

The filter is set to only show superior flasks of quality 10 or higher. This is just a personal preference as I don't want to load up my inventory with a bunch of 5% or 6% ones.
Loot filter doing work, found a 6L today!

http://i.imgur.com/GuyrsX5.jpg
Last edited by xAjido on Mar 6, 2016, 9:36:07 PM
Random bump, how's everyone's league going?
This filter is up to date for 2.4 since it uses generic classes and not specific item names. Everyone enjoy Atlas!
No changes recently, hope everyone is enjoying the league. Looking forward to 2.4.2!
Updated for Leaguestones and 2.6! Hope everyone enjoys the league!
Updated for 2.6
first i just want to say i love the colours in this filter, it looks great, compared to other VERY boring filters that all look the same this one sticks out and i love it!

However i am trying to make it so i get a sound when a ring or amulet drop as those are the most "rare" items needed for the chaos recipe

i found this

#CHAOS RECIPE

Show
Rarity Rare
ItemLevel >= 60
SetBackgroundColor 254 254 118 180
SetBorderColor 1 1 1
SetTextColor 1 1 1
SetFontSize 40

this is in general for ALL rare items right?, trying to change the #ACCESSORIES bit does not change anything how can i split this up so i can edit just the #ACCESSORIES part?
Will this be updated to 3.0? There are some new sounds as well.
"
Nallrad wrote:
Will this be updated to 3.0? There are some new sounds as well.

The filter is now up to date, please check the first post in the thread for the link and information. I have not played around with the new sounds or the directional functionality, I saw a bug report just the other day that directional sounds may be causing some players to crash. So I'm not planning on incorporating that this league at all, I'll wait till it's out for awhile and to be surely rid of bugs before using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info