[3.19 Updated] Ajido's Aesthetically Pleasing Loot Filter

Good luck to everyone in 3.0!
Made a small change to hide Transmutation/Alteration shards.
Made the Divine Vessel a green background similar to quest items in this filter, also added a sound to its drop.
Just to let you know I still use and like your Loot filter ...

Thanks for the update :)
"
Malkymder wrote:
Just to let you know I still use and like your Loot filter ...

Thanks for the update :)

I'm glad to hear that! The filter is up to date for 3.1, only required minor changes laid out in the first post.
The filter doesn't need any changes going from 3.1 to 3.2, due to the simplistic nature of how things are picked up by the filter by classes instead of being specifically named. Good luck in 3.2!
Changed the alert sound and volume of nets that drop since they appear to be pretty common. Will also add whatever new nets are added by GGG next week as soon as there is info on the coming Bestiary/net changes. I hope everyone is enjoying the league!
Thanks for taking the time to create and publish your filter. I really like what you've done aesthetically, and it makes my experience of PoE so much better.
Thanks, and may there be many Exalts in your path XD
Thanks to your filter things have become easier, but I wish he did not hide the items. What should I modify so that it does not hide the items?
Why does your filter hide items that result in chromatic orb and unique items like TREMOR ROD MILITARY STAFF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info